What's new

A loud explosion is heard in Karachi

This was a blast on PPP in Lyari as per latest sources. Adnan Baloch, a candidate of PPP, was holding a meeting.

han i have just seen it....mai soch raha hoon k kiya hoga in elections mai...hogay bhi ya nahi??i am 100% sure k delay hon gay ab...takay dhaandli ho sakay...and if no...tu bhi dhaandli hi hogi as Khi aur peshawar mai public nahi aye gi hirasaan hone ki wajha se so ultimately pml-n will win:hitwall:

Bl@@dy hell another blast at PPP Jalsa .. once again security agencies have proven the fact they are a complete failiure

yeh complete preparation hain PML-N ko jitanay ki ya pro-american,ttp government ko jitane ki.....

Why the hell security agencies have to take the blame all the time? Elected government was impotent in a larger perspective, and nothing good can be expected from the interim government either!

Frnds what is happening to pakistan is really not gud. Situation seems to be very worse..
Bt can any1 tell abt casualties caused by these explosions?

thank you dear for your condolences......death toll is still not confirmed yet...

han i have just seen it....mai soch raha hoon k kiya hoga in elections mai...hogay bhi ya nahi??i am 100% sure k delay hon gay ab...takay dhaandli ho sakay...and if no...tu bhi dhaandli hi hogi as Khi aur peshawar mai public nahi aye gi hirasaan hone ki wajha se so ultimately pml-n will win:hitwall:

yeh complete preparation hain PML-N ko jitanay ki ya pro-american,ttp government ko jitane ki.....

correcto rats do not want us to go to vote , or participate in elections .. its seems the most lethal weapon Pakistanis has is their vote :sniper:

@pak-marine we should accept our government's,our politician's double gaming as well as we have discussed before....this situation is getting worse day by day...we need to get out of American,nato's war as fast as we can.....:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:

Once elections are delayed, they will not be conducted for at least 6 months I believe.

Even if elections happen on 11th May, regardless of today's bad situation on 11th May it will benefit MQM as less voter turn out and more rigging is more than expected.

Why the hell security agencies have to take the blame all the time? Elected government was impotent in a larger perspective, and nothing good can be expected from the interim government either!

Offcourse why to blame , they are creating employment oppourtunities for people in their banks , bakeries , retaurants , wedding halls and catering business instead of doing what they are supposed to do is to provide security

correcto rats do not want us to go to vote , or participate in elections .. its seems the most lethal weapon Pakistanis has is their vote :sniper:

we have...but how can we vote dear.....we we have fear to lose our loved one? definitely citizens of karachi and peshawar sehmay gay hi na??

Once elections are delayed, they will not be conducted for at least 6 months I believe.

Even if elections happen on 11th May, regardless of today's bad situation on 11th May it will benefit MQM as less voter turn out and more rigging is more than expected.

hmmm...and I think pml-n as well.pml-n will win with majority and shall be gifted with major seats as a result of which..new era of loot khasoot etc

ager aman chahye, election me kamyabi chahye to taliban ke support lo like PTI, PMLN

Third blast in Liyari Karachi. Aziz Memon candidate of PPP got injured but is talking live on TV.

Offcourse why to blame , they are creating employment oppourtunities for people in their banks , bakeries , retaurants , wedding halls and catering business instead of doing what they are supposed to do is to provide security

securty agencies ne warn kiya tha...but our police......:undecided:
aur yeh kuttay army deploy bhi nahi kerrahay kyun?:angry:

Third blast in Liyari Karachi. Aziz Memon candidate of PPP got injured but is talking live on TV.

injured????oh my god!:blink:

Police claims bomb was planted in Motorcycle which went off during a cornor meeting.

ager aman chahye, election me kamyabi chahye to taliban ke support lo like PTI, PMLN

in ki plan PTI ko bhi side mai kerne ki hai...actual target hai pml-n ko jitana ****** na hon tu

Police claims bomb was planted in Motorcycle which went off during a cornor meeting.

oh my god...how is aziz memon now??is he severely injured?

Back
Top Bottom