What's new

A girl and a boy out alone must mean trouble in Pakistan

Your thoughts have made it clear why rape is rising in India with such horrible speed Islam is from ALLAH the creator of both Men and Women and he had made laws which are perfect for both and he has not allowed sex before marriage and also not making opposite sex as your friend and if you teach them Islam no body is frustrated and they know their limits

Sorry mate, this is bullshit. Rape happens in every society and more so in Islamic countries but is not reported. This is the reason no girl can go out alone in Pakistan due to bullshitters like you living in cuckoo land and even worse are manifest munafiqs.

Aah -- the writer is a Karachiite. She needs to go to Lahore to know the full extent of moral policing and more!!!!

you gotta be kidding me

girl boy dating heck even gays & lesbos is a normal routine Karachi,Lahore & Islamabad have some of the best night life's

Last edited by a moderator:
In Islam you can't have male friends and roam with them so first lady had made a mistake and Police had rightly asked her question but what government needs to do is implement Islam and implement is completely

Under what ethical standard can a police officer judge a girl and boy standing together....... In same way no two guys should be allowed to be together as they might be gay.... or two girls as they might be lesbian....and donig sins

also what law applies here???

I am talking about boys who are have girl as friends but never faced these kind of police thing

have you ever tried stoning those friends of your for having gfs? Did you try when they werent looking?

4 pages of discussion and I come upon this gem.

You have Dunkin Donuts in Pakistan? :pakistan:

Yes, they have their branches in caves, and the sign boards are lit by oil lamps on the back
They also regularly need firewood for the oven

i hate them cops > bribes paisa paisa its they that do not have shame you be with your sister or family in car and purposely they stop your car like perverts and stare as if they hypnotized.

Better take off the 'Azad Kashmir' plate and 90% of the problem is solved already ;)

Better take off the 'Azad Kashmir' plate and 90% of the problem is solved already ;)

look some of our own brothers pak think we are against them our problem is governmnet not giving bijli that all and that flag is just to say azad kashmir we proud of the region not that we done much but like stay with pak i am happy.

it get very hot during the day kids be huffing and puffing from heat. you have to hand fan them. i like Honda 125 dont care about car much. my uncle has toyota haice just races past the cops, very uncomfortable ride.:argh:

the other down side is bribes at airport you get man handled your whole family including girls.

what am i going to do when i come next time this time with all radio, alot of electrical equipment, modules, wires, they probably start to interrogate me.

look some of our own brothers pak think we are against them our problem is governmnet not giving bijli that all and that flag is just to say azad kashmir we proud of the region not that we done much but like stay with pak i am happy.

it get very hot during the day kids be huffing and puffing from heat. you have to hand fan them. i like Honda 125 dont care about car much. my uncle has toyota haice just races past the cops, very uncomfortable ride.:argh:

the other down side is bribes at airport you get man handled your whole family including girls.

what am i going to do when i come next time this time with all radio, alot of electrical equipment, modules, wires, they probably start to interrogate me.

Time and time again Pakistan has mis-led the Kashmiri people on issues such as electricity, but more fundamentally -- democracy.

Back
Top Bottom