What's new

A friendship can be made on this forum.

Well people of their own side who think a particular person is crossing the line, should ask him not to do so, or atleast report him.....only this way we can weed out people pointed out by you.

Have rivalry, no problem, do some leg pulling no problem, but one shouldn't comment on someone's religion and sensitive aspects.

Also, it happens that some person unknowingly hurt person of other religion, so its better to tell that person and if he does't stop even then, report him, and mods should ban him.

A mod can moderate posts.. not emotions.

Depends on what intention one came on to the forum.
nothing specific.. but there are still those on both sides who spew nothing less than venom for the other...even if it means targeting a religious minority within their own society for it.

Hi oscar can you pls help me im not able to start a thread..its give me a error msg like not authorized kinda stuff pls help me with this...expectin your feedback

The purpose of the thread has been hijacked, and has been moved to the member forum :D

No one understood the meaning of the thread.

I opened this thread in the Iranian section and was referring to the friendship with Iranians in their newly started section.

The purpose of the thread has been hijacked, and has been moved to the member forum :D

No one understood the meaning of the thread.

I opened this thread in the Iranian section and was referring to the friendship with Iranians in their newly started section.

ok...now lets troll ;)

tumblr_lqjuwc2vow1qce1ygo1_500.jpg

I believe its better to keep your mouth shut , than to keep it open here.

I consider roybot as a freind:)

A fair few others i get along with from all countrys i like people who are unbiased and "modern" pdf shurtah , Moso and Zabaynia or w\e are preety cool.

1 thing i hate is people who live in 1 country yet dont like it or its people.

Back
Top Bottom