What's new

a doubt regarding india's secularism

They still dont speak ... they may be inspectors, constables and all.. but they are not beggaaarsssss....

You might be surprised how much the city has changed now with the greenest IT park and big skyline..
Dont lie! I've been there a few
months back!

Dont lie! I've been there a few
months back!

Then you must have seen everything in dreams. The IT park and the big skyline has been there for more than 5 years.. Just check the skyscrapper city for more pics..

The property prices have increased many fold and its huge Apartments coming up everywhere.

And these are the buses i was talking about

f26286208ced529fbda6cc922dcb_grande.jpg

bus.bmp

Then you must have seen everything in dreams. The IT park and the big skyline has been there for more than 5 years.. Just check the skyscrapper city for more pics..

The property prices have increased many fold and its huge Apartments coming up everywhere.

And these are the buses i was talking about

f26286208ced529fbda6cc922dcb_grande.jpg

And
Man! A few volvo buses isnt going to change your city ! I've seen the new airport terminal,the infosys buildings,
Other apartments! Believe me,
Your city needs some serious
Planning!

Man! A few volvo buses isnt going to change your city ! I've seen the new airport terminal,the infosys buildings,
Other apartments! Believe me,
Your city needs some serious
Planning!

Yup we know that.. we need more planning.. and we are still planning as you speak..the next time you visit i will be happy to receive you on person and take u around.:welcome:

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

in the ksrtc pic you posted,look at the mud in the road side!

thats less muddy considering the rains we have in a year.

Absolutly the debate is still on the ownership of padmanabha swamy temple in trivandrum whether the government should take over the trust or not..

PS: Surprised to seeya.. oduvil unni nee vannu allae.. Melcow..:welcome:

Vannu aliya vannu... Thangalku sugam allae ??

@zsm5stealthbomber: Have You visited Cochin/Kochi? it is considered to be a business centre.

even technopark lacks planning! No effective waste disposal system for eg.

The waste management of technopark along with the amenties are just world class , but its not the case of city corporation , which is still pathetic.. there is a waste recycling plant but its not that worthy and pockets inside the city still has that bloody smell.. especially around market places.

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

@keralites: do i have the permission to tell u one thing?

Yaa sure.. why not...but if its something of an insulting type.. believe me we will massacre you.. simple.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom