What's new

a doubt regarding india's secularism

till 1181? Are u crazy?
So col.munroe was in kerala
Before vasco da gama?

About secularism, it is true that govt finds it easy to intrude and manage affairs of hindus easily. It works both ways, hindus dont mind govt interference as govt provides better management.
I am not sure any minority community will allow govt to manage its places.

till 1181? Are u crazy?
So col.munroe was in kerala
Before vasco da gama?
1181 may be a mistake. it is more probably 1811 when Col.Munroe was the Dewan of Travancore Kingdom. Colonel Munroe was the Dewan of Travancore Kingdom. :D
[edit] Colonel Munro Dewan

On of the earliest acts of Gowri Lakshmi Bayi was Regent was to dismiss the existing Dewan or Prime Minister, Ummini Thampi. Ummini Thampi was accused of squandering money and acquiring all the property of the vanquished rebel freedom fighter Velu Thampi Dalawa and others. He was dismissed and when he tried to cause further trouble he was imprisoned and punished after being found guilty of conspiracy against the Regent Maharani Gowri Lakshmi Bayi. The Maharani was now asked to nominate some individual for the post of Dewan, to which she stated that she found no eligible individual and would like to appoint the Resident Colonel John Munro as her Dewan. Accordingly, Munro became Dewan of Travancore in 1811.
Gowri Lakshmi Bayi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We stayed and studied in kerala for months,visited several places. Upon arrival,we were given a grand welcome including media coverage. Some minister was
also there. But when we completed our works ,no one was there even to receive the
report. Our return tickets were delivered via a petty boy
and we had to go to the airport by our own means.
I am sure that the report wasn't even opened.
What report did you prepare? Why did they ask somebody from pakistan to prepare a report. Are they trying to attract tourist from pakistan?

We stayed and studied in kerala for months,visited several places. Upon arrival,we were given a grand welcome including media coverage. Some minister was
also there. But when we completed our works ,no one was there even to receive the
report. Our return tickets were delivered via a petty boy
and we had to go to the airport by our own means.
I am sure that the report wasn't even opened.

Thats nice to hear..

I am sorry on behalf.. what all places u went.. which airport was it?// pls explain.. nice to hear that u visited my place. And where u guys stayed.

About secularism, it is true that govt finds it easy to intrude and manage affairs of hindus easily. It works both ways, hindus dont mind govt interference as govt provides better management.
I am not sure any minority community will allow govt to manage its places.
I think lets put an halt to the debate. I am tired now! Even though i questioned kerala's secularism,i wont doubt its religious coexistence.

For time being,lets have some friendly talk.
P.s.: lets resume the debate the next day. I shall try to come up with some additional
I think lets put an halt to the debate. I am tired now! Even though i questioned kerala's secularism,i wont doubt its religious coexistence.

P.s.: lets resume the debate the next day. I shall try to come up with some additional
Yup and get the answers for the questions we asked.. since it is a study tour and you are a grown up , u might be remembering few...

I will be here waiting for you... :partay:

No issues. Tell me some thing about your trip. How was it. And why you were asked to prepare report.

@spark and desioptimist:
I was a part of a team . We landed on indira gandhi airport,delhi via british airway flight.from there to trivandrum international airport via air india flight. We
Stayed at the muscat hotel intially.

@spark and desioptimist:
I was a part of a team . We landed on indira gandhi airport,delhi via british airway flight.from there to trivandrum international airport via air india flight. We

Bro, dont talk in riddles. I did not understand why kerala govt will want a dude from pakistan to prepare report. Are they planning a campaign in pakistan?

@spark and desioptimist:

Hmm.. impressive.. that Hotel is near to my home... a old and under government control .. strange again huh... thats Kerala.:welcome:

It's govt way of eating into temple funds but they can't do that to mosques as they are under waqf or in short a Muslim bias .

Also its not mascat but MASCOT

Muscat-Hotels.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom