What's new

A day after Varanasi blast, Hindus and Muslims show united face

What I meant to say is this (credit to original poster on PDF for putting things in perspective):

India doesn't have the rule of law in practice, especially where it concerns the rich or powerful. Just look at all the scams and how no one is EVER punished unless he/she has fallen out of favour with the incumbent powers.

The latest one is the food scam in UP, estimated to have cost around Rs 200,000 CRORES. Yes, that's right; look up today's ToI editorial. It is really shocking - if action were to be taken, nearly 5000 FIRs would have to be filed. They would have to build one or two new prisons to house these prisoners!

Until such time as the rule of law is restored, there is no hope for any disadvantaged groups, whether it be tribals, Sikhs, Gujrati Muslims or Kashmiri Hindus. The system is shockingly insensitive and it doesn't much care for the religion of the oppressed: Just recently, the Delhi HC chided the Govt for serving eviction notices to the Govt servants who had fled from Kashmir and were unable to return.

Until there is rule of law and the guilty are punished, the weak will be persecuted. Today, it is you. Tomorrow, it could be me.

It is especially ironic to find Pakistanis talking the violation of minority rights in India, when they are sentencing a Christian woman to death over a village dispute over water.

Fun fact: The percentage of Christians in the middle east has dropped from 20% after the end of World War 2 to around 5% now.

I don't see much concern, much less sympathy.

I told you guys he/she was a false flagger since day one :lol:
on a lighter note, I'm glad better sense prevailed. I hope to see more of this genuine gesture if any misunderstanding such as in the past happens again

It is especially ironic to find Pakistanis talking the violation of minority rights in India, when they are sentencing a Christian woman to death over a village dispute over water.

Fun fact: The percentage of Christians in the middle east has dropped from 20% after the end of World War 2 to around 5% now.

I don't see much concern, much less sympathy.

1.In india anyone speaking against it is either traitor or pakistani.
2.In india when you poster compares it with pakistan then what moral high value it has left to chide them.

like it or not kashmir is not india's integral part it is disputed territory occupied by india.

Toh aake lelo.

Like it or not 60 saal se hamare paas he hai.Aur situation change hoti nazar nahin aati.

for india secularism is like which conforms with majority hindu views..Its a big hogwash.Skishs has experienced it,muslisms have experienced it even christians have experienced it in riots.

My family hails from J & K and they've experienced discrimination in a Muslim dominant area even long after independence. I say you keep the hate to yourself and stop acting like a fanboy errr girl or whatever the hell you are. I'm from a Jammuite family and will always be proudly considered an Indian.

for india secularism is like which conforms with majority hindu views..Its a big hogwash.Skishs has experienced it,muslisms have experienced it even christians have experienced it in riots.

if u dont like India, then u can go back to where u come from.
nobody invited you to come here at the first place.
u came here on your own, killed the innocent natives, and now crying foul.

leave this country, if ure not happy with it, as it is, traitors like you have zero contribution in India's success.

Originally Posted by ajtr
like it or not kashmir is not india's integral part it is disputed territory occupied by india.
Right from kashmir to kanyakumari,people of india are united saying kashmir is an integral part of india. We just dont care what people like you think. :D

Back
Top Bottom