What's new

A day after Varanasi blast, Hindus and Muslims show united face

Manufacturing traitors the American way

Let me repeat it for you
Dahshatgardi karne walo ki jholiyo main yahi sarmaaya hoga.
tum un galiyo ko dekhti ho jaha ek hindu ne muslaman ko jalaya hoga.
main un galiyo main rehti hoon jaha ek hindu ne musalmaan ka ghar basaya hoga.
itni hi mohabbat main pakistan ki to...
Ab tak to ek kaafir ka bhi man pakistan ka jhanda lagane ko kar aaya hoga.

IM had already claimed the responsibility for the blasts and if i am not wrong then IM consists of Muslims only.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

And you see that from binoculars from US.:lol:
Even a hindu/christian/sikh/buddist can send email.how can u be so sure about religion to raid muslims only.

btw my telescopic eyes are much better than the cataract infected indians eyes.

Even a hindu/christian/sikh/buddist can send email.how can u be so sure about religion to raid muslims only.

And regarding your only comments dont the hindu fanatics were arrested by the same police department on accusations of terrorism.

If anyone in India either hindu, muslim, sikh or a christian feels insecure in India they dont have the bounding or neither they are forced to live in India. They have the option to migrate but I dont see much of Muslim population migrating as happened in case of Bangladesh war or any other war against oppression.

Well we live in India work with Muslims so we know the ground realities better anyone sitting in US.

Nopes you dont have telescopic eyes but in fact you are religiosily blind just like those who blow up themselves or sit in McDonalds have a burger and say Phuck Amreeka.

this is police's job to find out who was actually involved in those bomb blasts.
u dont mind when police arrests some hindu leaders as suspects of being involved in terror activities,
but u cry from the roof top, acting as victime when any muslim is arrested.
u r not the victim, we are the victims, its we who have to live in the constant fear of being killed by jihadi terrorists,
we cant go to our markets, our temples, our cities out of fear of being killed in a bomb blast by ure bloody jihadi terrorists.
its we who got our country divided into three on the name of religion, its we who got our religious places inavded n destroyed by invaders.
and ure crying here acting as a victim.

with every post you give clear evidence that you are not an Indian( now dont start posting phrases inhindi and try to prove otherwise)...initially I thought, you are just an Indian citizen being more critical than an average Indian..but now am sure you are an anti India poster (belong to which country I dont know). even if you are an Indian citizen by paper or bith, whatever the case may be..I would suggest ,if you are really so much against the Indian ways and policies you should give up your tricolour flag in your id until you think, India has become better in terms of what yiu want it to be like.

only request is that dont take this as a personal attack and do not bother to reply as well. :wave:

I cant believe this false flagger is trolling with a flag that makes him/her think "bashing India with Indian flag makes him/her immune to actions and can get lots of support in here..

What a pathetic show.. and what a joy ride, he/she had so far.

ever since I added Ajtr on my ignore list. it makes threads seem cool to read. see my signature...

with every post you give clear evidence that you are not an Indian( now dont start posting phrases inhindi and try to prove otherwise)...initially I thought, you are just an Indian citizen being more critical than an average Indian..but now am sure you are an anti India poster (belong to which country I dont know). even if you are an Indian citizen by paper or bith, whatever the case may be..I would suggest ,if you are really so much against the Indian ways and policies you should give up your tricolour flag in your id until you think, India has become better in terms of what yiu want it to be like.

only request is that dont take this as a personal attack and do not bother to reply as well. :wave:

Buddy, unfortunately, this poster is actually present in India.
this person is from Hyderabad,
like i said earlier, traitors do exist everywhere, and we just have one of them here.

ajtr, lets end it here once n for all.
lets call it spade a spade, lets see who is a victim and who is a oppressor here.

come out here.

Buddy, unfortunately, this poster is actually present in India.
this person is from Hyderabad,
like i said earlier, traitors do exist everywhere, and we just have one of them here.

I know..and i mentioned just that..evn if he is an Indian, then he should not use the Indian flag or presnt himself as Indian if he is so much against this country....if my principles does not allow me to accept something, then i would give it up altogether..thats what I told him...."usi mein khao aur usi mein chhed karo"..this policy isnt good.

only immunity seems to be with hindus.Any bomb blast first needle of suspicion will always be on muslim community.Havent india seen for years the false cases of TADA in which scores of muslims were find innocent by the court. but then its always muslim.Indian secularism is one which confirms to hindutava view.

Weren't you the one who was proudly posting the obscene "Indian Mujahideen" email.

well i am just happy that Indians are showing that they have matured ,right from Babri verdict ...the onle ones protesting were in Pakistan(for reasons noone knows)

Good show of solidarity!! Wish we were mature like this couple of decade back and we could have saved lots of lives and avoided a shame for our nation. But we learn t from our experience that terrorists are using such ploy for inciting people and creating communal tensions in the country and we fell prey to it once but not anymore. Together stand all the Indians now come terrorists and terrorist supporters(one being on this thread) try blowing us apart and we will show you your bloody end.

Back
Top Bottom