What's new

97% of the Chinese people like Pakistan according to a poll from Baidu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers do you want to know how deep and sincere the friendship between Pakistan and China is?

Recently I went to a Chinese restaurant (take out) I ordered chicken fried rice and 5 pieces of chinese chicken wings, I go to pick up my food (and the Chinese guy working there knows I'm Pakistani) instead of giving me 5 pieces of chinese chicken wings he gave me 6 at the cost of 5!

Now brothers that is true friendship of Pakistan-China alliance.

Lol true story...

lol I'm not surprised

This is SAD... i am seriously considering that PAkistan should be just Annexed by China.. Because PAkistn LOVES CHINA SO much...

blah blah blah nonsense... etc.

Part of being a real friend means respecting autonomy and internal affairs (almost a mantra of Chinese foreign policy). You'll learn the difference once when your country moves closer to the US.

Chinese like Pakistan and Pakistanis like China; both have a good image of the other

however I'm sure that Chinese must be at least somewhat 'concerned' about the ongoing unrest in Pakistan --which is obviously no secret and nothing we can or should bury under the rug. However, unlike other "allies" they seem more understanding about the problems we are facing.

Chinese who are informed also know that Ulema sent by Pakistan played a very instrumental role in calming the nerves and convincing the people of Xinjiang to stop the unrest and riotting a few years ago.

allies generally should be helping eachother and the people should have good views about the others' side. I'm happy to see that there are many many Pakistani expat families in China ---civilian and military --who are doing well in China and representing Pakistan. Same way I'm happy that many Chinese are in Pakistan representing China.

they learn our national language when they come....and i tell Pakistanis that Chinese (Mandarin?) and Turkish are two languages we should STRONGLY emphasize learning in our schools.

Chinese like Pakistan and Pakistanis like China; both have a good image of the other

however I'm sure that Chinese must be at least somewhat 'concerned' about the ongoing unrest in Pakistan --which is obviously no secret and nothing we can or should bury under the rug. However, unlike other "allies" they seem more understanding about the problems we are facing.

Chinese who are informed also know that Ulema sent by Pakistan played a very instrumental role in calming the nerves and convincing the people of Xinjiang to stop the unrest and riotting a few years ago.

allies generally should be helping eachother and the people should have good views about the others' side. I'm happy to see that there are many many Pakistani expat families in China ---civilian and military --who are doing well in China and representing Pakistan. Same way I'm happy that many Chinese are in Pakistan representing China.

they learn our national language when they come....and i tell Pakistanis that Chinese (Mandarin?) and Turkish are two languages we should STRONGLY emphasize learning in our schools.

Good post.

I had to look Ulama so I'm assuming others will have to too.

the term ulama is used to describe the body of Muslim clergy who have completed several years of training and study of Islamic sciences, such as a mufti, qadi, faqih, or muhaddith.

Brothers do you want to know how deep and sincere the friendship between Pakistan and China is?

Recently I went to a Chinese restaurant (take out) I ordered chicken fried rice and 5 pieces of chinese chicken wings, I go to pick up my food (and the Chinese guy working there knows I'm Pakistani) instead of giving me 5 pieces of chinese chicken wings he gave me 6 at the cost of 5!

Now brothers that is true friendship of Pakistan-China alliance.

Lol true story...

I love Hot and Sour soup and i LOOOOVE General Tso's chicken, with almonds inside.

man I could live on Chinese food. Where i live there are 4-5 different restaurants that all deliver within half hour. You should be warned though that the Chinese food we get in US or even in the restaurants in Pakistan is not REALLL Chinese food. It's good, but its not a 100% representation of what it's like in China. This is what my Chinese friends tell me. Maybe a Chinese brother here could confirm it.

Still NO MATTER< CHINA WONTT give PAKISTN the SAME AID THE U.S. BECAUSE CHINA IS VERY STRINGENT WITH MONEY, Worse thn jews

only its indians who are obcessed over this aid and keep bringing it up....

I hope to God China doesn't give any aid to Pakistan. Pakistan is not a country that needs even one tiny fraction of foreign aid, if the leadership is right and the citizenry pays its full taxes.

and it's funny how indian troll brigade barges in here like flies......commenting on "how sad" it is for two neighbour countries to have good relations

I love Hot and Sour soup and i LOOOOVE General Tso's chicken, with almonds inside.

man I could live on Chinese food. Where i live there are 4-5 different restaurants that all deliver within half hour. You should be warned though that the Chinese food we get in US or even in the restaurants in Pakistan is not REALLL Chinese food. It's good, but its not a 100% representation of what it's like in China. This is what my Chinese friends tell me. Maybe a Chinese brother here could confirm it.

Of course, brightly coloured lemon chicken isn't really representative of the cuisine. China is a big country, the food is as varied as the climate. You should make it a life task to try each single one at a authentic restaurant.

That said I kind like Hot and Sour soup as well.

This is SAD... i am seriously considering that PAkistan should be just Annexed by China.. Because PAkistn LOVES CHINA SO much... I am not jelous,i find it relly funny.... The people of PAKISTN like THE chinese Gov more thn they LIKE there own

Still NO MATTER< CHINA WONTT give PAKISTN the SAME AID THE U.S. BECAUSE CHINA IS VERY STRINGENT WITH MONEY, Worse thn jews

Why is this sad?? I was about to check eBay to see if I can buy a few of these coins.
Countries issue commemorative coins and stamps for everything.
US Postal Service just came out with stamps commemorating Pixar movies.
And was the anti-semitism at the end really needed?

This is SAD... i am seriously considering that PAkistan should be just Annexed by China.. Because PAkistn LOVES CHINA SO much... I am not jelous,i find it relly funny.... The people of PAKISTN like THE chinese Gov more thn they LIKE there own

i m sad and i m sure your mother feel the same that she gave birth to a troll like you

hey bud, this is DOSattack... well i m sorry this is the most unatural friendship ever... HOW CAN the people of PAKISTAN LIKE the Chinese gov more than their OWN? what is this!!LOL this totoally unheard of in history... I seriously wouldn't Mind china just taking over, and keep world peace... As long as you stay away from KAshmir

LOL, you are DOSattack?

The same guy who was banned just now, for saying this?

Slit eyed fagot

holy stfu... damn you are so annoying go get a life.. Japs are not chinese, they have self respect, not licking pak b*tt hole for every single thing...

GOD leave me alone, btw this DOSattack

if i were you i will start looking for another ip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom