What's new

97% of the Chinese people like Pakistan according to a poll from Baidu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long live PAK CHINA friendship.... :pakistan::china:
7_5296.JPG

There are 3% Muslims in China. That makes 97% Non muslims.

The results are as expected.

Unlike other countries, Pakistan and China are not in bed. We have a brotherly relationship with China.

yea not with Chinese ladies..............only with guys...............lol

Chalo yahan par bhi tharki pan start ho gaya. :frown:

lol...............dude what wrong with that.............I am not talking about always Pakis boy and Chinese girl. It could be Chinese boy Pakis girl...............duh

Why not 100% like Pakistan?

What is the beef for the 3%?

Are they the same chaps who made China not support Pakistan in their wars against India?

I always wondered why China did not when they are the best and most trusted friend, as per Gilani.

Chinese food is no Chinese food unless you try the exotic ones!

As someone wrote, the Chinese food served abroad is no Chinese food!

I love Pakistani - Chinese relationship tooo. Seriously I do. Two Asian neighbours working together is great. :pakistan::china::smitten::smitten:

I like them too.

I like Chinese food and also the Frontier cuisine!

Why not 100% like Pakistan?

What is the beef for the 3%?

Are they the same chaps who made China not support Pakistan in their wars against India?

I always wondered why China did not when they are the best and most trusted friend, as per Gilani.

Chinese food is no Chinese food unless you try the exotic ones!

As someone wrote, the Chinese food served abroad is no Chinese food!

Not exactly, the Chinese food abroad is still Chinese food. But, as I said, they are outdated Chinese food that are no longer popular in China, such as the spring roll, sour and hot soap, kungpao chicken. I don't know about the Chinese food in India, but I went to many Chinese resteraunts in US. The taste of the above dishes are very similar to the original Chinese ones, but they also serve fried onion rings, whole roast beef, and salad etc, even pizza. These are not Chinese food, but served in the US for the locals.

Amazing statistic and response. Totally unexpected but great news. Pakistan has the highest ranking of China worldwide and the highest rating of any country in the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom