What's new

900 Pak students studying in Saudi Arabia to be hired as ‘Khuddam’

We will never think of this ever, but the fact remains that the biggest exporter of terrorism in the Muslim world is Saudi Arabia. It exports money and the fundamentalist cult practices of "Wahabism" to all parts of the world. That promotes killing and destruction! They never promote coexistence or harmony. What is happening in most parts of the Muslim World is the direct implication of this holiest of Nation. Remember 19 of the 21 Nine-Eleven terrorists were from Saudi Arabia and the poor Iraqies, Afghan nad now Pakistanis are paying for that!

We will never think of this ever, but the fact remains that the biggest exporter of terrorism in the Muslim world is Saudi Arabia. It exports money and the fundamentalist cult practices of "Wahabism" to all parts of the world. That promotes killing and destruction! They never promote coexistence or harmony. What is happening in most parts of the Muslim World is the direct implication of this holiest of Nation. Remember 19 of the 21 Nine-Eleven terrorists were from Saudi Arabia and the poor Iraqies, Afghan nad now Pakistanis are paying for that!

wow the kali cult is not allowed but Saudi cult is allowed...!

Perhaps he's a suicide troll.. otherwise, i would grill his sect in reply.

Starting from the weekly hate meeting organised in his community.. with adult rated material and talk of blood... attended by kids... where kids are told to take revenge from Pakistan and its people and than they start selling there souls and conspire against a country which was born on 27th Ramadan.

sir stop speaking american language and show guts and prove so called wahabis wrong from quran and sunnah not your personal bias

Tali do haath say bajti hai (takes two to tango).

Saudi "charities" send money, when Pakistani islamists beg for it.

The choice is ours.

--- Take Islamist money and kill fellow Pakistanis

-- Or

--- Refuse that $hit.

The choice is forking ours.

Get it?

The choice is ours.

sir stop speaking american language and show guts and prove so called wahabis wrong from quran and sunnah not your personal bias

" I do not have to prove them, the Wahabis, wrong from the Quran or Sunnah. The Quran clearly says If you kill an innocent Muslim your final abode is hellfire and that is where you will stay for eternity". If you do not see what "Wahabism" has done to the Muslim world than you are blind! And no one can help you. I am intelligent adult and I do not need to speak anyone’s language... Allah SWT has given me intellect to see and understand what is happening around us and speak about it. I do not need to speak the American language! My language is enough... I hope the Muslims and Pakistanis realize who the real enemy is!"

I suppose these will come back , and expect women to cover their face, and not drive or sing ... what are the chances of that happening more HARDLINERS in the making

" I do not have to prove them, the Wahabis, wrong from the Quran or Sunnah. The Quran clearly says If you kill an innocent Muslim your final abode is hellfire and that is where you will stay for eternity". If you do not see what "Wahabism" has done to the Muslim world than you are blind! And no one can help you. I am intelligent adult and I do not need to speak anyone’s language... Allah SWT has given me intellect to see and understand what is happening around us and speak about it. I do not need to speak the American language! My language is enough... I hope the Muslims and Pakistanis realize who the real enemy is!"

stop your trash talk Mr if you can't prove them wrong from Quran and sunah than you don't have any right to talk crap and lies against them

I believe its a nice step would be very helpful for the people who would be performing hajj.

So what is wrong with Normal Univeristy graduates from Pakistan going and coordinating the activities do they have to go and get brain washed in Saudia

I find it distrubing that only way someone can volunteer is if they go and get influenced by hardline "views" and untill they adapt to these views they would not be allowed to volunteer help

So what is wrong with Normal Univeristy graduates from Pakistan going and coordinating the activities do they have to go and get brain washed in Saudia

I find it distrubing that only way someone can volunteer is if they go and get influenced by hardline "views" and untill they adapt to these views they would not be allowed to volunteer help
Those students who are studying their know Saudi Arabia society and laws and have experience of living their Sir common sense and they know the streets so they can better guide them

Back
Top Bottom