What's new

88% Pakistani civilians willing to go to war for Pakistan

There you go habitual contradicting, I was very much there, even have a picture taken while standing on the Indian territory and off course the buses don't come up to the gate but all is visible from the stands.
i was also very much there...and there is nothing like people are forced to come wagaha............so stop your BS.

:rofl::rofl: njoying hw badly are you hurted from behind.......hahahaha....coming to personal attacks revealing your real breed....Pamelian.....

Whatever my breed at least it doesn't give a damn about how many Indians are willing to die for their country. And so are most other Pakistanis. Now shoo. :)

Question: Will you fight for your country if it goes on war.?
Ans: Yes

Result: 88% Pakistani are eager to go to war...

PDF Pakistani: Wow ! Pakistani are patriots, martial race and blah blah...

Stupid thread and stupid discussion..

12% of the rest are elderly, sick, crippled and cowards.
Excellent Analysis,u have gone one step ahead of your peers.After looking at the Statiscal figures,Some of them are felling elated,jubliant & even chest thumping.Many of the members across the Indian border including U don’t know the outcome/consequences of this limited war.

How many of them are willing to pay more & more taxes including the elderly, sick, crippled and cowards ones once this limited war against TTP & IMU ends.

How many of them will support the removal of subsdies,sops if any.

What about the unfortunate ones with just 2 cents,spare some thought for them

War is a EXPENSE not just some party,dance,music,fun & frolic

12% of the rest are elderly, sick, crippled and cowards.

In USA more than 45% say that they will not fight , In china its 23%... So it means 23% of chinese, 45% of Americans are "elderly, sick, crippled and cowards"

Change the glass u are wearing..

"No" can also mean: Our forces are capable enough to handle it, no need for us to go into war :P

Ok uncle i tought you miss took few POW to surrender of the whole army and sighned papers by the army head.ok uncle take care :)

No problem son. I know how you are feeling right now after realizing the truth about 1962.

No problem son. I know how you are feeling right now after realizing the truth about 1962.
Yes uncle ,i know you will exactly know how it feels after loosing half of the country and the whole army surrendering.thanks uncle for understanding.:)

In USA more than 45% say that they will not fight , In china its 23%... So it means 23% of chinese, 45% of Americans are "elderly, sick, crippled and cowards"

"No" can also mean: Our forces are capable enough to handle it, no need for us to go into war :P

Wow.
talk about having a negative perspective all the time.

People should learn that from you.

Wow.
talk about having a negative perspective all the time.

People should learn that from you.

Question: Will you fight for your country if it goes on war.?
Ans: Yes

Result: 88% Pakistani are eager to go to war...

PDF Pakistani: Wow ! Pakistani are patriots, martial race and blah blah...

Stupid thread and stupid discussion..
Lady in other countries they even didn't said yes and in Pakistan INSHALLAH most will show up who have said because thinking beyond ourselves and sacrificing every thing for ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and Ummat of RASOOL SAW is all worth it

Another rubbish COMPARISON.U r tying to make a monkey out of nothing.U are trying to compare 2 different things,patriotism versus Illegal immigrants,both are different.I would say chalk & chesse. America might have the largest number of illegal immigrants just like Pakistan having the maximum number of SUICIDE BOMBERS who are hovering,roaming in every nook & corner.Well it is the duty of American Govt to take action against Illegal immigrants just in the same way Pakistan should arrest the would be Suicide bombers.
Acute lack of comprehension, before jumping on the band wagon, first acquire the ability to understand as what i was replying to..... and i suppose by dragging in the menace of terrorism you are indeed having a brain storm in contributing to the subject....perhaps i should drag in the Indian's ability of hanging young girls from trees..... but i don't think it's introspection that you desire nor do you seem focused on the psyche of the topic.

Back
Top Bottom