What's new

85 % of Turks Don’t Drink Alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like your looking to fill the gap.:omghaha:

Mate.... i will try to describe the situation...

You know after the dinner. Around the pool, bar, we hang with our friends. These women came with their children, sat in a table and eyeing us. Disco starts around 00:00. Again these women put their children into sleep in their room than come to disco wearing super mini skirts, revealing clothes and eyes you.... I wouldn't go for a married women..... but there is nothing, i can do mate... they are just asking for it. :meeting:

Actually 100% of Muslims consume alcohol in some form as medicine and fruit juice.

@Sinan from this moment i name you russian chick hunter wolf "RCHW" how many russian tourist came to turkey every year let us take some of the fruit of them :devil::chilli:

Those days past for me, my friend... :)

There are over 3 million Russian tourists annually visiting Antalya.

But i think you would have great potential. :tup:

Mate.... i will try to describe the situation...

You know after the dinner. Around the pool, bar, we hang with our friends. These women came with their children, sat in a table and eyeing us. Disco starts around 00:00. Again these women put their children into sleep in their room than come to disco wearing super mini skirts, revealing clothes and eyes you.... I wouldn't go for a married women..... but there is nothing, i can do mate... they are just asking for it. :meeting:
allah bizleri gunahlardan korusun. Those russians are nuts.

Yeah your right how couldnt we be respectable like these guys? :disagree:

Buddy why do we get stuck in 2 extremes? Be moderate. You can always drink occasionally and remain completely sane. My father drinks occasionally but I have never seen him losing control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom