What's new

85 % of Turks Don’t Drink Alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
so its coincidence that north east asians and europeans drink most alcohol while everyone southwards drinks less?

In holidays, Russians comes to our hotels and i would say they are not richer than the Turks who are on the vacation. But your guys, drink like crazy, they start drinking after breakfast till night and puke in their rooms, pass out in bushes...etc.

Quran 2.219

They ask thee concerning wine and gambling. Say: "In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit." They ask thee how much they are to spend; Say: "What is beyond your needs." Thus doth Allah Make clear to you His Signs: In order that ye may consider-

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeths:

Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet said, "All drinks that produce intoxication are Haram (forbidden to drink).

Narrated Anas: While I was waiting on my uncles and serving them with (wine prepared from) dates----and I was the youngest of them----it was said, "Alcoholic drinks have been prohibited." So they said (to me), "Throw it away." So I threw it away.

so its coincidence that north east asians and europeans drink most alcohol while everyone southwards drinks less?
In the middle ages the europeans and the rest of the world drank more alcohol than the muslims but the muslims were richer. Some arab countries are much richer than other countries but they consume less alcohol.

In holidays, Russians comes to our hotels and i would say they are not richer than the Turks who are on the vacation. But your guys, drink like crazy, they start drinking after breakfast till night and puke in their rooms, pass out in bushes...etc.
Did you work in the hotel last summer again? Did you have luck with the slavic birds? :D

that shows you russians are richer that they can come to your country and puke at your hotels and streets :rofl: no turk visits other countries that pretty much tells you everything. Trust me we dont behave that way in countries we respect when we are tourists

that shows you russians are richer that they can come to your country and puke at your hotels and streets :rofl: no turk visits other countries that pretty much tells you everything. Trust me we dont behave that way in countries we respect
Why the hell would we visit somewhere else when we have everything in Turkey? Besides why do Russians come to Turkey?

Why the hell would we visit somewhere else when we have everything in Turkey? Besides why do Russians come to Turkey?
so can you hunt bears in turkey? or have you alps for snowboarding?

dudes i know you already know my frined oktay who live in kiev he have a lot of chance with russian models he also inv me to ukrain to try my chances with russian ladies :lol:
oktay1.jpg
oktay2.jpg

that shows you russians are richer that they can come to your country and puke at your hotels and streets :rofl: no turk visits other countries that pretty much tells you everything. Trust me we dont behave that way in countries we respect when we are tourists

Dude, pls.... Hotels are All-Inclusive, drinks are for free. Your people even don't have beach tovels, or slippers. They use hotel towels which are used for bathing and came to beach with their shoes....

Our country is beatiful, there is no need for us to travel abroad for summer holidays.

Russian tourist are all hustle for any mediterrian country be it Spain, Greece or Turkey.... I mean most of the Western European don't behave like you guys. They have a beach culture, you don't.... actually i don't think you have any culture than drinking and puking.

Higher quality tourists are visiting different regions, hotels at Antalya are earning from the number of heads, so its not like Russian tourists are much respected either.

I am at the very heart of the tourism sector mate and I ensure you, they are not (ofcourse every nation has rich guys). In Turkey, as a tourism strategy and to reach annually tourism goals by increasing incoming tourists rate, ease rules for everyone for their vacations. The main aim is "to profit from numbers" that's why we are no like Spain. They have some standarts, if you won't spend money there is no way to go there. They accept less but rich, we accept all, that's the difference. Beside this we have extremely beautiful rivieras for rich tourists and med-level standart places for others. That's why a lot of russians come here, there is no place on earth they can get hot sun, cool sea, live nights with the money they have.

Good or you guys man. Just look at the stats for our South Asian Muslim countries :disagree:
Why are you so against them? After all, they are the most closest people to Hindus, and to be honest, others do not differentiate too much between you guys. You, muslim, hindu, sikh, ... all look the same for outsiders. ;) As long as you guys continue the tensions, you would get more radicalized, and this statistics would be the result. :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom