What's new

80 charged in Mumbai's Azad Maidan rioting case

By that you are agreeing to the claim that Muslims in India are culturally different from other Muslims. :)

Of course.... regional cuture....Indonesian culture is different from Pakistan...turkey is different from Egypt.... my culture is diffeerent from the one in Punjab.... but Muslims as Muslims are same...there is no difference...

One Evil cannot undone another evil bro..

There is no evil involved.

It is the system doing its job.

Better than letting the mob rise in reprisal.

Damned if we do (state victimization card).

Damned if we do not (Narendra Modi inaction card).

You have to have faith in your protectors man.

Otherwise there in anarchy.

This will apply to any group of Indians who start acting in an anti-national way.

This policy has yielded rich dividends in the past and should be resurrected again.

Great lets start with families of those who destroyed babri or who threaten the guest coming in to play. Their supporters families must be first target....:D .... now it must be looking like a bad strategy

No there is not.....no such thing was ever used by prophet.... there never was a Islamic flag..... there were on occasion army flags but there is no such thing as Islamic flag.....its just like many other thing Hindu assumption regarding other religions and believing it as truth without ever confirming it

You are just making assumption out of thin air. I have myself noticed several times Islamic Flag on top of masjid in India.
And even if for the sake of the argument that there are no such thing like Islamic flag exist,then you still can't call that flag Pakistani flag. Because There is clear difference between two. The Flag shown in Bombay riot DOES NOT match with Pakistani Flag.

Great lets start with families of those who destroyed Gabriel or who threaten to guest coming in to play. Their supporters families must be first target....:D .... now it must be looking like a bad strategy

What is Gabriel?

The guests coming in to play are not Indians. Neither is threatening them anti-national.

What is Gabriel?

The guests coming in to play are not Indians. Neither is threatening them anti-national.

Auto correct option Of my tab....

And first problem arises on what is anti national....??who will decide that???

How sad is the situation in your country. 200,000,000 Pakistanis in your country with Indian passports and voting power. How many will you imprison ? The more you imprison, the more you alienate......

All those alienated Indian Pakistanis would come in handy when Pakistan attacks India.....

Maybe if you guys put more people in prison instead of letting scum and criminals walk the streets you'd not be in such deep trouble. This is call RULE OF LAW look it up some time. You break a law, you have a trail if you're found guilty you go to jail- SIMPLE. What would be your solution to dealing with these law breakers? No action? That would be a failure of governance and a breakdown of law and order. These people were not innocent they BROKE THE LAW OF THE LAND and they are getting their just rewards. Possibly these rulings will act as a detterant to others and may make these people think twice next time either way in a fair society trouble makers are punished. I don't know what is so hard to understand about his. Here in the UK when we had the riots last year 100s of rioters were sent to prison or other action was taken this is how a civilised nation works!

And what are you on calling Indian Muslims Pakistanis? If they wanted to be Pakistanis they'd have done so in '47! Indian Muslims are as Indians as the next guy don't talk nonsense. Using the same logic are Paksitani Hindus and Sikhs Indian? Fool!

You are just making assumption out of thin air. I have myself noticed several times Islamic Flag on top of masjid in India.
And even if for the sake of the argument that there are no such thing like Islamic flag exist,then you still can't call that flag Pakistani flag. Because There is clear difference between two. The Flag shown in Bombay riot DOES NOT match with Pakistani Flag.

Have I called it a Pakistani flag??

There is no evil involved.

It is the system doing its job.

Better than letting the mob rise in reprisal.

Damned if we do (state victimization card).

Damned if we do not (Narendra Modi inaction card).

You have to have faith in your protectors man.

Otherwise there in anarchy.

But these POTA and TADA were there before too.. What it had given us??

Did you see any decline in social evil??

And when the protectors itself misuse it, there will also be anarchy mate..

And first problem arises on what is anti national....??who will decide that???

The same people who are tasked with protecting national integrity and security.

Its a system. Let it do its job.

Without interference.

Without political pressure.

Without emotion.

Be clinical. Find the pressure points.

And squeeze.

Voila!

Dozens of Lata Mangeshkars.

You guys should try the same actually in your tribal areas.

What's the big deal? You will see the Sikh flag/Khanda outside every Gurdwara in India that doesn't mean these guys are declaring Khalistan or are not proud Indians. Just because mosques have the Islamic flag flying doesn't mean a thing. Similarly I'm sure Many Hindu temples have their own flags flying.

+7,000th post!!

But these POTA and TADA were there before too.. What it had given us??

Did you see any decline in social evil??

And when the protectors itself misuse it, there will also be anarchy mate..

The biggest mistake was repealing TADA and POTA.

Too early.

We are facing the result of that today.

The same people who are tasked with protecting national integrity and security.

Its a system. Let it do its job.

Without interference.

Without political pressure.

Without emotion.

Be clinical. Find the pressure points.

And squeeze.

Voila!

Dozens of Lata Mangeshkars.

You guys should try the same actually in your tribal areas.

And the system decided to let Pakistan play.... but someone is distrupting the system.....why dual standard??? He should be on the list as well..

Even On this discussion you cannot be unbiased how do you expect it to be unbiased when implemented

Chalo I have to leave.

Bottom line - mess with the country, we will mess with your family.

Lets all behave and get along and solve our differences in house.

The last 20 years India has gone through major upheavals.

Tectonic shifts.

I think we all understand each other much better now.

Lets keep it that way so that we can grow and not get mired into in-fighting.

No one gains then.

Providentially, I saw Anurag Kashyap's "Black Friday" before leaving for work today.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

They hate the extremists but every single Indian Muslim I have met has been pro-India.

The only thing is that many of them sound wistful and wish the 1947 partition hadn't happened.

2-animated_applause_hand_clapping.gif

Back
Top Bottom