What's new

80 charged in Mumbai's Azad Maidan rioting case

Yes they have a flag for their community like all religious communities have a flag for themselves. Doesnt affect being Indian or not.!

Religious communities have flags regardless of their countries.

But here we have a flag specially for indian muslims.

Religious communities have flags regardless of their countries.

But here we have a flag specially for indian muslims.

I think the chand taara motif is common to muslims across the world.

But surely this combo - white chand taara on green background is uniquely Indian man.

Btw, just before you guys took over, this was the Persian standard of the Sassanids - three moons and a sun in center.

So you probably took it from us.

Sassanian%20Persian%203%20Moons%20&%20Sun%20Disk%20Standard%20Bearer%20Cavalryman.jpg

Wow! They actually do look very similar man!!! :cheers:

P.S. It was the standard that was unfurled over most of Central Asia, some part of Europe, as well as northern Africa.

Please Google for Cyrus the Great.

I think the chand taara motif is common to muslims across the world.

But surely this combo - white chand taara on green background is uniquely Indian man.

Btw, just before you guys took over, this was the Persian standard of the Sassanids - three moons and a sun in center.

So you probably took it from us.

Even Byzantines used Crescent and moon in their coins.
hadstar.jpg

No there is not.....no such thing was ever used by prophet.... there never was a Islamic flag..... there were on occasion army flags but there is no such thing as Islamic flag.....its just like many other thing Hindu assumption regarding other religions and believing it as truth without ever confirming it

But its there , widely prevalent in India. The umpteen Muslim paper flags can be found in Muslim dominated areas or even for that matter during their procession / religious festivities.

There is no Islamic flag the flag you are showing as islamic flag is the first proposed flag for Pakistan.

That may be proposed but not the official one now ! The official one which is respected, hoisted is the one on right hand side. Whatever it takes; the fact that Islamic flag does exists, atleast in India

Great lets start with families of those who destroyed babri or who threaten the guest coming in to play. Their supporters families must be first target....:D .... now it must be looking like a bad strategy

the taking down of babri was the penultimate step of 400 years of struggle and lakhs of lives lost in the process of reclaiming the sacred land....what are you on about...?

Meanwhile they haven't mentioned about the 2 rat b*****ds who desecreted the Amar Jawan monument? I think that touched the raw nerve of many Indians.

they have already been arrested......one from jogeshwari and other from bihar....

they have already been arrested......one from jogeshwari and other from bihar....

I know. But have they been arraigned and under what section was my curiousity. I didn't want these to get off easily.

the taking down of babri was the penultimate step of 400 years of struggle and lakhs of lives lost in the process of reclaiming the sacred land....what are you on about...?

On one hand you guys are talking about system and on other you guys support angry mobs....and i should mention the support can only be seen if the angry mob is hindu and not on who is right or wrong.. why, why so much differences in secular india? ???

I know. But have they been arraigned and under what section was my curiousity. I didn't want these to get off easily.

that i dont know....there have been no reports about them after the initial news of arrest.....

On one hand you guys are talking about system and on other you guys support angry mobs....and i should mention the support can only be seen if the angry mob is hindu and not on who is right or wrong.. why, why so much differences in secular india? ???

ayodhya was always a disputed site....the reason why you guys dont consider operation gibralter an attack on india...and insist it was india that started the attack first by crossing the international border....and ayodhya was also not covered under a law that was passed to protect the monuments and maintain their status as of aug 1947...ayodhya had no legal protection and technically it was not an illegal act.....

so why so much hypocrisy.....

I agree with you about the difference. Believe me if that was a Hindu mob, there would have been Lathi charge and guns would have been fired. Muslim mob is generally not attacked as it can result in more tensions especially because there are few extremist element both in Hindu factions where they might have used the opportunity and Muslim factions who would have taken this Mob control as attack on Minorities.

Also, few countries would have used this as an opportunity to malign India by accusing India's strict action against minorities.

This is why there has been special care taken while handling Muslim mob. So yeah, I agree there is difference in Secular India.

I agree with you about the difference. Believe me if that was a Hindu mob, there would have been Lathi charge and guns would have been fired. Muslim mob is generally not attacked as it can result in more tensions especially because there are few extremist element both in Hindu factions where they might have used the opportunity and Muslim factions who would have taken this Mob control as attack on Minorities.

Also, few countries would have used this as an opportunity to malign India by accusing India's strict action against minorities.

This is why there has been special care taken while handling Muslim mob. So yeah, I agree there is difference in Secular India.

Guys stay away from this site , it's possibility that this site backed by ISI according to sources and banned by high court in india.

you live in India not in Pakistan so if something goes wrong you will get hooked up .

this site operate from Germany based company and you know Germany is very good ally of India , if something goes wrong India could investigate ip addresses which will lead to you.

don't invite trouble.

and you Krait you show so much gentleman behavior on pdf and posting on banned site in India ?

Back
Top Bottom