What's new

80 charged in Mumbai's Azad Maidan rioting case

ofcourse every pakistani has met "indian" muslims and "indian" sikhs who hates india to the core....perhaps next time if you meet the martians say hello from my side....

btw are you sure those "indian" muslims are not actually pakistanis masquerading as indians after the bomb blast...?

It is very easy to meet Indian Muslims, sikhs etc hating India and narrate it on the internet ;)

Bosnian_Muslim_Flag.svg.png

Flag of Bosnia during Islamic occupation (Ottomans).

It wasn't until the Ottoman Empire that the crescent moon and star became affiliated with the Muslim world. Legend holds that the founder of the Ottoman Dynasty, Sultan Osman I, had a dream in which the crescent moon stretched from one end of the earth to the other. Taking this as a good omen, he chose to keep the crescent and make it the symbol of his dynasty. There is speculation that the five points on the star represent the Five Pillars of Islam, but this is pure conjecture. The five points were not standard on the Ottoman flags, and it is still not standard on flags used in the Muslim world today.
The Ottomans also used a flag with a crescent. When the first Ottoman Caliph, Selim I assumed power, the religious flag and the national flag were separated.[1] While both flags featured a right facing crescent, the national flag was red and the religious flag green, and, at a later date a five-pointed star was added.[1] This type of flag has become the de facto Islamic flag, and is used, with variations, by multiple Muslim lands such as Algeria, Azerbaijan, the Comoros, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Pakistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, Uzbekistan, and the Western Sahara.[1] As the crescent and star have no religious significance however, some Muslim scholars are against attaching these signs on mosques and minarets or using them to denote Muslim societies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_flags

There is........

islamic+and+pakistan+flag.jpg

No there is not.....no such thing was ever used by prophet.... there never was a Islamic flag..... there were on occasion army flags but there is no such thing as Islamic flag.....its just like many other thing Hindu assumption regarding other religions and believing it as truth without ever confirming it

There is no such thing as Islamic religious flag.......mamu

OMG, many Pakistanis even don't know their flag contain a white bar and starts to claim every green flag with cresecent-star and no white bar as Pakistani flag. :hitwall::rofl:

No there is not.....no such thing was ever used by prophet.... there never was a Islamic flag..... there were on occasion army flags but there is no such thing as Islamic flag.....its just like many other thing Hindu assumption regarding other religions and believing it as truth without ever confirming it

But there is a Islamic Flag in India dude and also It is used in Muslim possessions not Hindus. But you can blame it on Hindu culture if you want :azn:

OMG, many Pakistanis even don't know their flag contain a white bar and starts to claim every green flag with cresecent-star and no white bar as Pakistani flag. :hitwall::rofl:

Have I claimed it as Pakistani flag...???? Please tell me where I did that?? Ill be more than happy to be corrected.

There is only one way to but a brake to these idiots.

Increase the heat on their families.

Consistently.

Let it become known as policy.

Not regional or local. But national.

Like POTA. Like TADA.

Watch the emergence of various Lata Mangeshkars from within them then.

But there is a Islamic Flag in India dude.. Blame it on Hindu culture if you want :azn:

You can call it Muslims of India flag.....because there is no such thing as Islamic flag...

Consistently.

Like POTA. Like TADA.

Will this apply on all the riots or just one with Muslims involved???

You can call it Muslims of India flag.....because there is no such thing as Islamic flag...

By that you are agreeing to the claim that Muslims in India are culturally different from other Muslims. :)

Will this apply on all the riots or just one with Muslims involved???

This will apply to any group of Indians who start acting in an anti-national way.

This policy has yielded rich dividends in the past and should be resurrected again.

Consistently.

Like POTA. Like TADA.

Problems with POTA and TADA is that many innocents will also become victims..

Problems with POTA and TADA is that many innocents will also become victims..

Yes I agree.

We will have to accept that for the greater good.

Till such behavior becomes an exercise in diminishing returns.

Back
Top Bottom