What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian city skylines for the most part are pretty average so far. Mumbai is decent, but other than that as far as I know, major cities like Delhi/Bangalore/Chennai/Kolkata dont really have good skylines. I wish that is something Indian politicians and private sector firms would work on.

I think there are restrictions for Skyscrapers in Delhi..

Mumbai old

47520580.jpg

See Roybot? Only 3

Mumbai_skyline.jpg

Thats not Lyari.

Thats what most of Karachi looks like anyways.

Lol I think I would know what Lyari is and what different parts of Karachi look like

What kind of restrictions and why?

bczo delhi is soo huge and almost 50% of land is still available and not developed. and moreover delhi doesnt have a problem of massive slums. its already a beautifull city.
there is a building uc in gurgaon that is over 300 m though.

Thats an old photo of Nariman Point, new buildings are coming up in other areas:cheesy:

Anways, just go through these two threads and tell me if you still think Mumbai and Karachi look the same.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=586989&page=132

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=445441&page=449

Karachi lacks density.

No point dick measuring.

bczo delhi is soo huge and almost 50% of land is still available and not developed. and moreover delhi doesnt have a problem of massive slums. its already a beautifull city.
there is a building uc in gurgaon that is over 300 m though.

For some areas, security is the reason..

And for residential plots, you can not go higher than 3 floors..

It's only in the Delhi outskirts some 14-20 floor buildings are coming up..

Mumbai old

47520580.jpg

See Roybot? Only 3

Mumbai_skyline.jpg

Lol I think I would know what Lyari is and what different parts of Karachi look like

What are you trying to prove by giving pictures of old Mumbai buildings? Post the whole skyline of Karachi to prove your point.

Is this not Karachi?

RTR2T6BY.jpg

What are you trying to prove by giving pictures of old Mumbai buildings? Post the whole skyline of Karachi to prove your point.

Is this not Karachi?

RTR2T6BY.jpg

different parts of karachi looks like orangi town to me

102591300_7dcbcbb395_o.jpg

Karachi

We need something like a Chinese revolution in terms of building better skyscrapers.

I am personally a big fan of how they completely revamped Shanghai in 2 decades into a top city. Look at Shanghai 1990 vs 2010, its a pretty good job done I must say.

AqNdG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom