What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys can France help India in infrastructure? We do have some of the worlds best design and architectural companies and as you guys know France is all about beauty and aesthetics.

Indian builders are capable enough, although am quite sure French architects and consultants are involved in few projects in Mumbai.

Karachi doesn't have a skyline, there is like 3 buildings more than 100 m tall. Thats not a skyline, thats just 3 random buildings:lol:

Same impression I had when I looked at Mumbai

The skyline looks pretty decent already for Mumbai. Cant wait until these new buildings are added :enjoy:

D2Hj1.jpg

7064644127_af5202222e_b.jpg

Mumbai is starting to look good, Mumbai is a global city and it needs some more beautiful tall buildings to show the world, Mumbai has so many historic buildings and when the new tall skyscrapers start coming up it will give it a perfect blend of the new and the old.

Indian city skylines for the most part are pretty average so far. Mumbai is decent, but other than that as far as I know, major cities like Delhi/Bangalore/Chennai/Kolkata dont really have good skylines. I wish that is something Indian politicians and private sector firms would work on.

Mumbai is starting to look good, Mumbai is a global city and it needs some more beautiful tall buildings to show the world, Mumbai has so many historic buildings and when the new tall skyscrapers start coming up it will give it a perfect blend of the new and the old.

more buildings , metros, monorails, highways, airports are coming faster than u think. all old dirty mills and chawls are being replaced at superfast speeds.

Indian city skylines for the most part are pretty average so far. Mumbai is decent, but other than that as far as I know, major cities like Delhi/Bangalore/Chennai/Kolkata dont really have good skylines. I wish that is something Indian politicians and private sector firms would work on.

indian skylines will be built with time and yes they will be built. its economic boom and rising middle class that will lead to more infrastructure creating in cities. today 8 cities of india have metros under cons. all of them will soon have good skylines.

Look at Mumbai skyline upfront... Some buildings look old and rusty, some look like they have been abandoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom