What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're Indian can you please read this for us?

childhood-quotes-in-hindi-with-images.jpg

Because I have my doubts about you being Indian. Sorry :)
Im Indian and I can't read a word of Hindi.Shall i post stuff in south Indian Languages??Then ask you to prove your nationality based on that?

After 10 years down the lane....INDIA will be the south korea while PAKISTAN will be the North Korea of South Asia......although military build up might be stronger on indian half...

Dont take him seriosly sir . I'm sorry on his behalf :agree:
haha, avoid some stupid people in the forum, i'm indian and oriya(mothertongue) and can't read a bit of hindi too!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyways,
I can compare chennai skyline with karachi but not mumbai at all!!
KARACHI--
KarachiSkyline.jpg

CHENNAI--
7251683894_93c7afbbd2_b.jpg

taramani1.jpg

lol```clueless and extreemly brainwahsed

does any indian city look like those bellow?

Nope. Not one. I think 'Funtoosh' is either false flagger or he is just ignorant.. China is superb in infrastructure. There I said it. Now go shake it off.

anyways shanghai may be good in skyline but its nowhere close to mumbai when compared to companies based in the city.....most of the foreign conglomorates have their offices in shanghai rather than chinese which is industrialising it but more companies are there in mumbai which are based there......accept the truth and f.u.c.k off!!

and here even climate is not favourable to build such tall structures......the day temperatures sores to 47 degree celcius.....and we have height restrictions too......

coz' the steel used in the construction expands horribly....

anyways shanghai may be good in skyline but its nowhere close to mumbai when compared to companies based in the city.....most of the foreign conglomorates have their offices in shanghai rather than chinese which is industrialising it but more companies are there in mumbai which are based there......accept the truth and f.u.c.k off!!

and here even climate is not favourable to build such tall structures......the day temperatures sores to 47 degree celcius.....and we have height restrictions too......

coz' the steel used in the construction expands horribly....
big mouth, shanghai international company based over 2000 . the stock market value of shanghai is 5 times bigger than india

Shanghai is the commercial and financial center of mainland China, By the end of 2009, there were 787 financial institutions, of which 170 were foreign-invested.[49] In 2009, the Shanghai Stock Exchange ranked third among worldwide stock exchanges in terms of trading volume and sixth in terms of the total capitalization of listed companies, and the trading volume of six key commodities including rubber, copper and zinc on the Shanghai Futures Exchange all ranked first in the world.[Feb, 2009]

big mouth, shanghai international company based over 2000 . the stock market value of shanghai is 5 times bigger than india

Shanghai is the commercial and financial center of mainland China, By the end of 2009, there were 787 financial institutions, of which 170 were foreign-invested.[49] In 2009, the Shanghai Stock Exchange ranked third among worldwide stock exchanges in terms of trading volume and sixth in terms of the total capitalization of listed companies, and the trading volume of six key commodities including rubber, copper and zinc on the Shanghai Futures Exchange all ranked first in the world.[Feb, 2009]

idiot, you don't understand english or what???
i'm talking about indigenous companies based in the city, not the international ones.......and mumbai leads in that!!!

also, most of the buildings in shanghai are hollow from inside which requires lesser concrete but looks solid from outside and thus they gain more height by foul play!!
like this---
Shanghai_Grand_Hyatt_Atrium.jpg

now answer the question, i posed in the first line and SHUT UP!!

There was a time when Lahore was compared to Delhi and Khi with Bom. Now the comparision is with Patna and Lucknow. Now thats what I am talking bout. :P :P

12-15 floors buildings are very much common in Lucknow and Patna, these cities are clean and have minimal percentage of slums.

idiot, you don't understand english or what???
i'm talking about indigenous companies based in the city, not the international ones.......and mumbai leads in that!!!

also, most of the buildings in shanghai are hollow from inside which requires lesser concrete but looks solid from outside and thus they gain more height by foul play!!
like this---
Shanghai_Grand_Hyatt_Atrium.jpg

now answer the question, i posed in the first line and SHUT UP!!

^^ really mate, NO need for such language and agitation. Hostility provokes hostility and I think you've derailed this thread enough. Let's try and keep PDF as clean and harmonious as possible so we can ALL enjoy browsing. A debate is on thing but foul-mouthed abuse is quite another.

After 10 years down the lane....INDIA will be the south korea while PAKISTAN will be the North Korea of South Asia......although military build up might be stronger on indian half...
so n korea is better no.. it is the keep of china,, which is what pak wants to be. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom