What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
its all perspective mate. when i am in my city i feel better than in hk or shanghai

If you're Indian can you please read this for us?

childhood-quotes-in-hindi-with-images.jpg

Because I have my doubts about you being Indian. Sorry :)

I'm sorry but could u plz be more specific :meeting:

If any big project is started which take more than 5 years to complete it will be denied.

The reason is other government will come and take advantage of it saying this is accomplished because of our efforts so vote us.

And the political party will lose the chance of getting the government again.

That's just one point.

There are many others i cannot tell you all.

In short government do not let Pakistan prosper.

If any big project is started which take more than 5 years to complete it will be denied.

The reason is other government will come and take advantage of it saying this is accomplished because of our efforts so vote us.

And the political party will lose the chance of getting the government again.
Thanks for your answer sir . You've indeed have been a great help for me to understand a little more about pakistan :tup:

3000 have been built in Shanghai

we honest hard working Chinese don't talk, we work and deliver results. on the other hand, indians refuse to work, they only talk.

we honest hard working Chinese don't talk, we work and deliver results. on the other hand, indians refuse to work, they only talk.

Okay now go back and learn some Mao and Lenin. :)

Lol peaceful............. You are insulting Sino, china Today & your other mates.

I feel really offended when I hear low caste indian mentioning Chairman Mao's name

and keep living in the wet dream

Hans are termed Locusts in almost every corner of china.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom