What's new

764 Pakistanis granted Indian citizenship in 3 years: Govt

Your minorities are already here... :woot: And as I said, a singerand some minorities, doesnt prove your point

No Muslim comes to India my friend... They later start to worship in Hindu temples, how are they Muslim?

Fleeing Pak Hindus narrate horrifying tales - The Times of India

Persecution forces 60 Hindu families to migrate to India – The Express Tribune

After beheading, Pakistani Sikhs want to flee to India

I thought Veena Malik, Adnan Sami, Somy Ali, Nargis Farkhi etc were all Muslims? Do they have to blow something up in order to prove their status?

When I travel around the I find Pakistanis from all walks of life in many of the countries they don't have a very great life there the most recent one was in NORWAY. They bear the extream cold and have to make it on state grants and and don't have great jobs due to lack of skills but still they don't want to go back to Pakistan.

I am sure it has nothing to do with the situation in Pakistan...It is just what the individual thinks of his current place of stay and his options back home.It is the same around the globe with all nationals.

The real test will be if these people stay put or return back to their original country.....if they return at some point in time you will have answer to your question.

It's the same in third world countries... Heck even Ive seen a Indian migrant who work as my maasi but she still dont want to go back to India?? Why because she told me there are not much oppurtunities for people in India + discrimination so i went to Pakistan. No big deal, I am ok with Indian migrants working as my maasi and taxi driver

Fleeing Pak Hindus narrate horrifying tales - The Times of India

Persecution forces 60 Hindu families to migrate to India – The Express Tribune

After beheading, Pakistani Sikhs want to flee to India

I thought Veena Malik, Adnan Sami, Somy Ali, Nargis Farkhi etc were all Muslims? Do they have to blow something up in order to prove their status?

You are pulling up Hindutva and anti-Pak sites... Grow up kiddo

When Indians cross to PK or BD which is alright as those were part of India before. But if any insane person from either of those country crosses to India, which means two nation theory is invalid. Indians are feeling a sense of euphoria when a Muslim comes to India for living?? LOL

82,500 Bangladeshis came to India and disappeared instead of returning back. :cheesy: Why illegal immigration when you firmly believe in TNT. :angry:

It's the same in third world countries... Heck even Ive seen a Indian migrant who work as my maasi but she still dont want to go back to India?? Why because she told me there are not much oppurtunities for people in India + discrimination so i went to Pakistan. No big deal, I am ok with Indian migrants working as my maasi and taxi driver

You are pulling up Hindutva and anti-Pak sites... Grow up kiddo

:rofl: TOI, Deccan Herald and Express Tribune Hindutva? Man your lot is delusional lmao

Dear Rafi,
I am also suffering from same situation, my wife is indian, we married in May 2005 thereafter my wife applied for PCC in 2005 which is not granted so far, plz help me in this regard.

Dear Rafi,
I am also suffering from same situation, my wife is indian, we married in May 2005 thereafter my wife applied for PCC in 2005 which is not granted so far, plz help me in this regard.
Abandon-Thread-Excavator-Rolls-Out.gif

Any facts about Pakistan on Terrorism and Poverty will be Usless . Pakistanis will never ever accept it When the whole world want Pakistan to stop terrorism . Even Soudi Arabians dont accept **** Muslims as Arabs. Its a lack of Identity for Pakistan, Talibans getting Control in Pakistan , Economy is Worst , Bombs explode each and every day mostly , People are escapng from this terror situation those who staying back in Pakistan have no option . Sure if they get a Chance many including Politicians run away from Pakistan. Its The New Age TALIBAN :pakistan::no:

Tons of indian women marry Pakistanis and then get citizenship, my sister in law is indian Punjabi. A few hundred indians apply for Pakistani citizenship every year.

ISLAMABAD, 18 July 2004 — A heavily pregnant Indian doctor, who last July converted to Islam to marry her Pakistani husband, has been refused citizenship and is now facing deportation from Pakistan.

Dr. Divya Dayanan, 22, now Hafza Aman, married Aman Khan Hoti last year after embracing Islam. The two settled in Mardan, 60 kilometers north of Peshawar. They are expecting their first child next month.

The couple met while studying in Ukraine. Aman returned home in 1998 without completing his studies while Divya received her degree in medicine.

Since then they have made numerous applications to senior officials in the Home Ministry to have Hafza registered as a Pakistani citizen but to no avail.

~ I know of an NGO that fights for the rights of indian's living in Pakistan.

yes they come there because of love.. not because of Pakistan

And then there are the hundreds of indian gals that fall in love with Pakistani lads, convert and marry - in the UK - the indians were so worried that they actually gave indian girls pamphlets to not fall for Pakistanis.

Again it is because of you guys who trap them in love.. which is against your religion. But they dont come to Pakistan because of the country

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom