What's new

75% of illegal immigrants in the country are living in Karachi

they are doing such jobs that pakistanis would never do it in millions of years.

they are those beloved bengalis that called themselves pakistanis. they left everything in bangladesh to reach pakistan but pakistan never tried to console them financially ,thats why they are doing crimes.

why are you generalizing? and why are you using MOST of THEM? absolute majority of terrorist activity in pakistan is carried out by the pakistani nationals. if we go by your logic then we should deport all the pakistani immigrants from all countries around the world because most of the terrorists are either pakistani or have links to pakistan, how do you feel about that? dont forget that pakistanis have large number of illegal immigrant around the world.

Ahmed, That was a bit harsh, Pakistanis are suffering due to afghans we were not responsible for 911, we didn't invite al qaeda to pakistan, it is all due to afghanistan that we have been suffering.

Ahmed, That was a bit harsh, Pakistanis are suffering due to afghans we were not responsible for 911, we didn't invite al qaeda to pakistan, it is all due to afghanistan that we have been suffering.

How did Al Qaeda and Arabas came to afghanistan. It was from Pakistan, and please dont tell me you are suffering because of us, that is purely incorrect.

Afghan refugees are just not wanted in most parts of Pakistan. Simple as that.

You have every right not to accept them and send them back, you shouldnt have accepted them in the first place. that is your country, not theirs.

You have every right not to accept them and send them back, you shouldnt have accepted them in the first place. that is your country, not theirs.

I didn't choose to accept them. If it was upto me they would have never been allowed into Pakistan in the first place.

Anyways, thanks for understanding.

I didn't choose to accept them. If it was upto me they would have never been allowed into Pakistan in the first place.

your gov accepted them, it was something to do with politics. before anyone of you jumping and condemning the refugees, you need to first criticize your govs as well.

BTW Pakistan is getting huge compensation from UNHCR in the name of Afghan refugees.

Here in UAE i met an afghan who was working here on Pakistani passport.. Essentially what i am saying is; Afghans are also a reason for Paksitan's bad image abroad...

BTW Pakistan is getting huge compensation from UNHCR in the name of Afghan refugees.

Here in UAE i met an afghan who was working here on Pakistani passport.. Essentially what i am saying is; Afghans are also a reason for Paksitan's bad image abroad...

i have seen many pakistanis pretending to be afghans in the UK and other european countries. And you are wrong to say that Afghans are the Reason for your bad name. If you really want to remove the stain from your image/name abroad, try to find the real reasons for it.

i have seen many pakistanis pretending to be afghans in the UK and other european countries. And you are wrong to say that Afghans are the Reason for your bad name. If you really want to remove the stain from your image/name abroad, try to find the real reasons for it.

How many Pakistani's have you seen pretending to be Afghans?

Many, quiet alot of them, especially in the UK.

I tend to agree with you Ahmed, I have also seen some pakistani pushtuns calling themselves as afghans so to act as a refugee and get social assistance, But i never see pakistani punjabi calling themselves as indian punjabis

There happens to be a lot of Dalit Hindus arriving from India to escape persecution. Where the the indian members to refute this?? Just a few days ago we had a thread where everyone would ridicule the idea of hindus arriving to Pakistan for better freedom.:flame::flame:

Here's an Indian member to refute your bullcr@p. Why dont you post some links to back up your comments?

I think by kicking them out may solve 30% of the problem in Karachi. Or atleast make them pay taxes.
Pakistan is not America who can manage such a burden.

Back
Top Bottom