What's new

75% of illegal immigrants in the country are living in Karachi

Even though illegal, they are earning and spending and the money is circulating in Pakistan thus economic engine is rolling, Instead of deporting they should be given temporary status to live and work, you cannot just kick them off outta Karachi and expect Karachi to work smoothly.
Any other nationalities specially Bangaladeshis work hard, I cannot say for sure about afghans.

Dunno about Bangladesh but Afghani's probably have the best reason of any to come to Karachi. Over three decades of almost non-stop fighting sounds like pretty good reason to leave.

You can't blame the illegals here since they're trying to build a better life. You can blame the government for not keeping better control of the borders and coast. A lot of this hate for the illegals begins in good faith but ends up with racism.

We have made refugee camps for Afghanis near the border. They can come to this city but they cannot take part in criminal acts because this way they are also ruining the reputation of local Pakistani Pashtuns who are good and honest people.

don't mean to sound bigoted i can understand afghans but what the heck are bengalis and burmese doing in pakistan ? we don't even share a border with them how are they even getting into pakistan and why pakistan anyway ? india is much richer and stable than us why can't they go there instead.
Sorry to sound really cruel but i agree with ashiq kick them out we have too many problems already instead lets take care of our own let these other countries look after their own people we have enough to deal with we don't need their burden also.

No need to deport them, its all govt faults, firstly why let them in? Govt can built a wall in Pak-Afghan border but have no interest, plus those who came illegally from India, Bangladesh, Burma Nepal etc they mostly came from sea route so why were our authorities sleeping? now because they are poor so no need to deport just strict the law keep an eye on every one & if any one involve in crime just deport him, many are hard working & innocent so no need to blame all. Also this PPP stupid govt should take steps to call our dear stranded Pakistani brothers from Bangladesh, they are loyal to this soil bring them & it was some fault of PPP back in 71 so PPP should take immidiate step to bring them home now. They still hold flags of Pakistan in their houses & they dream of coming to Pakistan.

3.35 million illegal immigrants ... woof .. wtf , just wonder at times why the hel none in punjab ... forget illegals they are hostile to pushtoons as there are no massive settlements of pushtoons ... fail to understand which drain all the liberalism and pakistaniat flows when it comes to punjab .. thats very unfair

Why are you bringing up Pashtoons to this topic. Pakhtuns are not illegal immigrants, they are Pakistani nationals and have a right to live in any place in Pakistan. If they prefer living in Karachi, who is there to stop them. Certainly not you, your parents/grandparents were immigrants from india remember.

We Punjabi Pakistanis welcome all Pakistani nationals to our province, we have no ethnic conflicts in our province, but we cant force any Pakistani national to live in Punjab when their desire is to live in other parts of Pakistan.

Karachi is part of Pakistan and any Pakistani national can live, work, and study in Karachi.

Last edited:
for some reason you people love to blame Pashtuns for everything! Pashtuns are Pakistani citizens and therefore have every right to settle in any part of Pakistan! These Pashtuns have settled in Karachi due to the military operations in the tribal areas, they are IDP's! Ye log majboor hai, its not like out of the blue they decided to leave their homes to become IDP's! Put yourself in their shoes and think for a moment that you are left with no choice but to leave your home or get bombed by military aircraft or fall hostage to militants, and the worst part is when you move to Karachi in hope for a better future your being told to leave? your being treated as a second class citizen and being looked down upon? I can agree that the illegal bengalis and burmese should be deported as their countries of origin are stable and they are only becoming a burden for us!

Even though illegal, they are earning and spending and the money is circulating in Pakistan thus economic engine is rolling, Instead of deporting they should be given temporary status to live and work, you cannot just kick them off outta Karachi and expect Karachi to work smoothly.
Any other nationalities specially Bangaladeshis work hard, I cannot say for sure about afghans.

but these illegal bengali and burmese immigrants are stealing the jobs of Pakistani citizens!

but these illegal bengali and burmese immigrants are stealing the jobs of Pakistani citizens!

You are right brother. There is no point in keeping a blind eye when it comes to illegal immigrants from Bangladesh and Burma, those countries are no where near affected by war OF terror and bengalis were traitors who broke Pakistan, all bengalis should be kicked out of Pakistan.

You are right brother. There is no point in keeping a blind eye when it comes to illegal immigrants from Bangladesh and Burma, those countries are no where near affected by war OF terror and bengalis were traitors who broke Pakistan, all bengalis should be kicked out of Pakistan.

look govt should make law and order, they should strict police to keep an eye on every illegal immigrant & deport who is found involve in any crime, we are not stone heart to kick some poor out if they are innocent, & breakup of Pakistan is different issue, so plz don't bring politics in the thread. the happening of crimes are due to failed govt, they are not interested in Pakistan's issue, only they have interest in saving their seats & filling their accounts. They cannot spend for development but they spend huge money for Benazir bhutto death anniversory, & money belong to Pakistan which was spend. Zardari have nearly 2billion $ he cannot open any industry in Pakistan, why? it can help alot for poors they will get jobs.

look govt should make law and order, they should strict police to keep an eye on every illegal immigrant & deport who is found involve in any crime, we are not stone heart to kick some poor out if they are innocent, & breakup of Pakistan is different issue, so plz don't bring politics in the thread. the happening of crimes are due to failed govt, they are not interested in Pakistan's issue, only they have interest in saving their seats & filling their accounts. They cannot spend for development but they spend huge money for Benazir bhutto death anniversory, & money belong to Pakistan which was spend. Zardari have nearly 2billion $ he cannot open any industry in Pakistan, why? it can help alot for poors they will get jobs.

Yes all illegal immigrants should be deported back to their countries be it a Bangladesh national, Afghanistan national, or Burma national and it doesn't matter if they are poor. There are plenty of poor Pakistani nationals we should be focusing on.

Yes all illegal immigrants should be deported back to their countries be it a Bangladesh national, Afghanistan national, or Burma national and it doesn't matter if they are poor. There are plenty of poor Pakistani nationals we should be focusing on.

although you are quite hawkish on most issues i fully agree with you on this one :agree:
pakistan first :pakistan:

3.35 million illegal immigrants ... woof .. wtf , just wonder at times why the hel none in punjab ... forget illegals they are hostile to pushtoons as there are no massive settlements of pushtoons ... fail to understand which drain all the liberalism and pakistaniat flows when it comes to punjab .. thats very unfair

So what do you want us to do? Allow Millions of illegal immigrants into Punjab?

And look who's talking about hostility towards Pashtuns. You and other Urdu-speakers always openly show hostility towards Pashtuns. You and some other Urdu-speakers are always giving hints that you don't want Pashtuns in Karachi.

karachi zindgi main khuda na le jay hamary dushman ko bhi.tauba tauba.

=Omar1984;1381398]Why are you bringing up Pashtoons to this topic. Pakhtuns are not illegal immigrants, they are Pakistani nationals and have a right to live in any place in Pakistan. If they prefer living in Karachi, who is there to stop them. Certainly not you, your parents/grandparents were immigrants from india remember.

why do i bring pushtoons becuase i dont see any large pushtoon settlements in punjab thats why !!!! and the same pushtuns are and have been living with me and my grandparents since day one so dont need ethinic lectures here from ignorants , i need to highlight this i havent had a logical answer yet .. therefore think of a logical reason also note that pushtoons live in the remotest of all places there is no way except hostility that they will not move to punjab (remember masses!!) rather than thinking about my grand parents who came from india and forgetting or under the illusion or misguided that your parents and grandparents were living were also living in india!!

E=PakiiZeeshan;1386272]So what do you want us to do? Allow Millions of illegal immigrants into Punjab?

Did you read a thing before coming up with your sily rant .... and if those millions of illegal immigrants are not allowed in punjab than why were they allowed and helped settled in karachi ,,,, do you think thats fair ?

And look who's talking about hostility towards Pashtuns. You and other Urdu-speakers always openly show hostility towards Pashtuns. You and some other Urdu-speakers are always giving hints that you don't want Pashtuns in Karachi.

go back read the whole post before coming up with your crap.

Back
Top Bottom