What's new

700 militants surrender in Assam

phir tum log kehty ho hamary desh main koi terrorist nhi hai sary pakistan se aty hai ? yahaan to tons ke hisab se surrender ker rahy hai or kitny baki hai bhagwaan jany :rofl:

3 log aur hai mai kal surrender kar dunga baki do honeymoon pe gaye hai :D

kya sirji, aap se ye umeed nahi thi?

@ Best republic day gift to india by the people working behind the limelight.....

yaar sorry if you hurt i never said they did wrong or why they surrender i just point out that terrorist extremists or militant can be anyone from any nation .700 is huge number i think its first time in history india achieve such success .

its indeed a great event , but lets not start uncoarking the bubbly just yet ...too much at stake here i guess???????

its indeed a great event , but lets not start uncoarking the bubbly just yet ...too much at stake here i guess???????

any idea power of this group and history of attacks ? how many % its reduce overall militancy ?

any idea power of this group and history of attacks ? how many % its reduce overall militancy ?

too little i guess or maybe they (assam govt) have some plans we dont know, but nevertheless good job done .

there are many groups all fighting for silly issues like greater autonmy, political powers,reserved land etc....
Adivashi Peoples Army (APA), All Adivashi National Liberation Army (AANLA), Santhal Tiger Force (STF), Birsa Commando Force (BCF), Adivashi Cobra Military of Assam (ACMA)----- these groups were formed to voice the grievences of adivasi/tea tribe people of assam who were brought here by british from central india during colonial period to work on the tea gardens and other labour intensive works which the native assamese would not do (we were too proud(actually lazy:D) to do those jobs) , after british left these group of people were chronically neglected by greater assamese society and subsequent governments ,resulting in deplorable living conditon in already insurgent(bodo groups and ulfa) infested assam .Now fearing maoist collabration govt has finally awoken from slumber to provide them some incentives .. like ST(schedule tribe) status and reservation etc

Kuki Liberation Army (KLA)/Kuki Liberation Organisation (KLO), Hmar People’s Convention (HPC), United Kukigam Defence Army (UKDA) and Kuki Revolutionary Army (KRA). These groups represents KUKI (pronuounced cookie) people who are basically a subgroup of greter ZO ethnic people(from the state of miZOram) but they are scattered all over the central/south assam specially in NCHILLs district of Assam where they been living under the shadow of more dominant Dimasa_kachari people and demand some political autonomy to safegaurd their communtiy interest.

These issues were not really big enough for cemtral govt to meddle but state govt. been messing around like kid playing with mud , these groups picked up arms to make some noise , and hence it also explains why they so quickly drop their arms when central govt promised to help them..

Heres hoping the government is able to make good on its promises and bring development and jobs to the NE.

If they don't the insurgency will rise again.

Back
Top Bottom