What's new

59% of Germans view Israel as 'aggressive'

I disagree! I'll put it this way: If you were to be treated badly, would you treat others the same way?

How do you think they treat the palestinians?

They already have them in concentration camps like the nazis did to their forefathers.

Cough cough gaza and west bank

How do you think they treat the palestinians?

They already have them in concentration camps like the nazis did to their forefathers.

Cough cough gaza and west bank

Which is why i said, if they were persecuted by the Nazis then why would they treat the others the same way? Usually when a victim suffers oppression he does not desire the same upon another.

You should do some independent research into what really caused WW2 and who were the real victims.

Which is why i said, if they were persecuted by the Nazis then why would they treat the others the same way? Usually when a victim suffers oppression he does not desire the same upon another.

You should do some independent research into what really caused WW2 and who were the real victims.

:lol:

I like the way tinfoil conspiracy theories are bandied as "independent research", "non-Zionist influenced work" etc.

I like the way tinfoil conspiracy theories are bandied as "independent research", "non-Zionist influenced work" etc.

What conspiracy theories mr bharati professor? I can understand that certain area of your body is inflamed therefore you decided to post a rant, its not uncommon coming from a person like you.

That was a bit weird actually. I don't know how a British judge can issue an arrest order for a citizen of another country, and an official as well (who should be covered by diplomatic immunity).

Very strange. I don't know what they were thinking.
Maybe that British guy thinks he still lives in the 19th Century.

What conspiracy theories mr bharati professor? I can understand that certain area of your body is inflamed therefore you decided to post a rant, its not uncommon coming from a person like you.

As if, if I tell you are going to agree. Anyway that is going to be denied as "Zionist media", "western Propaganda", "AIPAC myth" and such sorts.

You carry on with your "independent research" sir.

As if, if I tell you are going to agree. Anyway that is going to be denied as "Zionist media", "western Propaganda", "AIPAC myth" and such sorts.
So now you are making up conspiracy theories about me? Wow, what a bharati professor!:lol:
I'm still waiting for you to point out the conspiracy theories in my posts.:whistle:

You carry on with your "independent research" sir.
:blah:

Uhh, what? Whatever sir professor bharati.

I'm still waiting for you to point out the conspiracy theories in my posts...

There was a time when I would readily point out the stupid tin foil "alternate" theories getting peddled as "independent research". But not now. After much time and many posts am over that.

My initial post was just my opinion generally for others and not a specific reply to your post. So chill maar and can carry on with your "independent research". :tup:

Who are Israel's allies anyways? U.S, U.K, France, Canada, Australia, India.... thats it? :lol:

This shouldn't come as a surprise. As the media gets more open, the true face of the Zionist regime is exposed.

In fact, many Jews around the world are realizing everyday more about the humanity crimes by Israelis. They are practicing the same Nazi’s crimes against unarmed civilians. At the same time, they cry over the holocaust as if the Palestinians’ kids who did it!

A clip for a Jewish professor on the Israelis’ crocodile Tears.

A great response to the jewish girl from Dr. Norman Finkelstein - YouTube

Who are Israel's allies anyways? U.S, U.K, France, Canada, Australia, India.... thats it? :lol:

Not really. Israel has got many allies...not many in the neighborhood though

Foreign_relations_of_Israel_Map_July_2011.PNG

You ruskie *********. how dare you talk about anti semitism, ..........

S-19 is nothing but a hy****** person.

The world is a sick, sick place... How do you guys survive with so much hatred? Apparently, it's okay to call me russkie, hypocrite, vodka guzzler and whatnot but not okay when I highlight facts.

anyways, looks like your comments were deleted.:azn:

Back
Top Bottom