What's new

59% of Germans view Israel as 'aggressive'

They still don´t know that WWII was for the sake of creating the State of Israel, and that the "Holocaust" was a massive pile of propaganda

The Zionist movement started long before the first world war around the late 19th century. First Zionist congress was held in Switzerland in 1897.

Anyone wondered why is Israel aggressive ?

The number, according to BBC poll is 69%. Anti-semitism is spreading like a wildfire in Europe. No surprise.

Only Americans and Russians are true friend of Israel.

Israel, stay strong.

BBC-Poll-Israel-20121.png

Maybe 25% of the people of Russia, but the unknown 49% can make a huge difference.

Also, the leaders of Russia don't seem to be a friend of Israel.

I wonder what Germans think about Pakistan, Iran, Turkey....

Pakistan and Iran are more negative than Israel from their view point. As for Turkey, they wouldn't know much about it if not for the mass influx of Turkish coming to Germany.

Maybe 25% of the people of Russia, but the unknown 49% can make a huge difference.

Also, the leaders of Russia don't seem to be a friend of Israel.

Russia has the least amount of "negative" view on Israel. Even lower than USA.

The leaders of Russia are a friend of Israel. Especially on the field of military.

Anyone wondered why is Israel aggressive ?

Is Israel aggressive? I doubt any nation in the world shows as much self-restraint as Israel does.

The leaders of Russia are a friend of Israel. Especially on the field of military.

Is Israel aggressive? I doubt any nation in the world shows as much self-restraint as Israel does.
Next time prove your words with credible sources.:tdown:
Beyond the Pale: Exhibit Guide - Condensed

England realizes Zionism? I highly doubt that.
Theres a video of English people cheering the **** out when this one English dude calls Israelis as Nazis, believe me this is quite widespread. Although most people don't express thier political views, but the BBC poll has proven this.

Yes it is.

With U.S support, my micro-wave or dish-washer can slap around India or Israel twice a day.

Now explain why Britian have become haters, was it not them who initialy declared war on Germany to save yourselves, something which they are proud of even today. Why have they changed so much? May it not be something to do with your peoples actions?

Back
Top Bottom