What's new

4th ODI :Pakistan vs south Africa 21march 2013

thanks it didnt happen to a bangladeshi player otherwise he would have been crying like sissy in middle :omghaha:

like this-

bxg.jpg

or like this?-

Bangladeshi-Players-Crying-after-Defeat-in-Final.jpg

Nope it means you suck at cricket-

like what?-

1. you said 2 out for 2 warnings ( you expected from me to say that) but I said 1 out should be given for 2 warnings. every 2 warnings batsman gets out.
2. chill bro , arguing with me you can not bring hafeez in the match for bating :whistle:

like this-

bxg.jpg

or like this?-

Bangladeshi-Players-Crying-after-Defeat-in-Final.jpg

thats shows how it was mean for us :D

1. you said 2 out for 2 warnings ( you expected from me to say that) but I said 1 out should be given for 2 warnings. every 2 warnings batsman gets out.
2. chill bro , arguing with me you can not bring hafeez in the match for bating :whistle:

1. I did say like unlike football in cricket there cant be two instantaneous warning resulting in a out?- Didnt I?-
2. Yup it will not bring hafeez back but it will educate a wannabe genius?- :whistle:-

thanks it didnt happen to a bangladeshi player otherwise he would have been crying like sissy in middle :omghaha:

and thanks it didnt happen to bangladesh like pakistani player.
1. ball tempting

2. match fixing

3. cheating in game . eg. taking catch from ground and claim for catch and later gets banned in cricket :omghaha:

1. I did say like unlike football in cricket there cant be two instantaneous warning resulting in a out?- Didnt I?-
2. Yup it will not bring hafeez back but it will educate a wannabe genius?- :whistle:-

i guess you are more educated than the umpire , good for you , you should join in umpiring :lol:

and thanks it didnt happen to bangladesh like pakistani player.
1. ball tempting

2. match fixing

3. cheating in game . eg. taking catch from ground and claim for catch and later gets banned in cricket :omghaha:

The first in the history of the game- Your umpire got banned for 10 years for match fixing- :whistle:-

Back
Top Bottom