What's new

40,000 Indians to be allowed to work in Europe: Report

Pakistan has lower HDI than India....:coffee:

Over 7000 posts and still you haven't learned to become mature.
No one here is comparing India and Pakistan....

Pakistan has lower HDI than India....:coffee:

oh you're a real genius aren't you, i was responding to Raphael's post :coffee:

it just so happens that this socio-economic indicator you are bringing up was developed by a world renowned Pakistani economist (Mahbub ul Haq)

and in terms of basis points or rank, india isn't much better off....furthermore, development figures in Pakistan are highly inconsistent (i.e. the gap between urban vs. rural development). At least we have toilets in our country.

go to any eurpean country but just dont go to GB...i have heard economy is down over there...

Congrats. Hope they get treated better than they do in Dubai.

first they don't get treated better and then after decades they become well known businessmen :)
Path to success is full of obstacles :)

and in terms of basis points or rank, india isn't much better off....furthermore, development figures in Pakistan are highly inconsistent (i.e. the gap between urban vs. rural development). At least we have toilets in our country.

But still better off...

India is in the medium development category while Pak is in low development

p.s: Mahbub ul haq..correct...but you forgot Amartya Sen who actually provided the conceptual framework...:lol:

Some time back there was a thread by indian memebr that americans will be coming to work in india, the wolrd largestand fastest growing economy,

then there was a thread by some indian memebr bashing chinese for migrating to west, but

now all indians are jumping like monkeys.........LOL

must admit the Indian diplomats sure know how to accomplish any thing with just talks. good going MEA, :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom