What's new

4 Chinese nationals arrested in Arunachal.

Despite the little regard Afghanistan has for the Durand Line, Afghanistan has never claimed that parts of the KPK or FATA are Afghan territory. The Durand Line was accepted by both countries, even though Afghans have a dislike for it.

I hardly believe it. Go take a peek at the Afghan forums and you can see the popular opinion.

And I know for a fact even today most Afghans consider FATA and KPK as their territory that was leased out to Pakistan by Amir Abdul Rahman occupied by Pakistan.

But lets not go on tangents here and stay on topic.

Loyalty is a very good thing. :tup:

The correct word is not Loyalty, but subservience.

Loyalty is a very good thing. :tup:

So says the master!

If people of that place dispute it, its disputed. Not because some neighboring country calls it disputed. Tibetans call tibet disputed, and that should suffice people who get a high screaming ''self determination''....!

The point is, if Indians go to Aksai Chin, they will be arrested by the Chinese, or to Skardu by the Pakistanis. But then they will act dumb here and try to create an issue where there is none. So no more feeding the trolls. Tata :wave:

Popular opinion means jack

LOL, popular opinion is everything, jack!

I hardly believe it. Go take a peek at the Afghan forums and you can see the popular opinion.

Popular opinion means jack, no Afghan government in history has claimed the FATA or parts of the KPK to be part of Afghanistan. Hence, Pakistan has no disputed territory issues with Afghanistan. It doesn't matter what the people say or think, it depends on a government level what is being claimed. I hope I've made myself clear, it's not that hard to understand.

If A.P. is Disputed then Whole Pakistan (Except Punjab) is disputed and Tibet and Kashmir which is occupied by China too. :cheers:

Afghanistan claims 20% of Pakistan. India Claims 20% of Pakistan (Kashmir). Sindh and Baluchsitan on own way. Only Punjab Left. It's not only claim but concrete reasons behind it.

The correct word is not Loyalty, but subservience.

So says the master!

LOL, stop being so dramatic. :P

You seriously over-estimate our power, if you think we are capable of dominating other nations so easily.

Even Kim Jong-il spits in our face every once in a while. If we can't even dominate him, then what hope do we have of forcing any other country?

If A.P. is Disputed then Whole Pakistan (Except Punjab) is disputed and Tibet and Kashmir which is occupied by China too. :cheers:

Afghanistan claims 20% of Pakistan. India Claims 30% of Pakistan (Kashmir). Sindh and Baluchsitan on own way. Only Punjab Left. It's not only claim but concrete reasons behind it.

Actually Khalistani's claim a part of Pakistani Punjab.

So says the master!

If people of that place dispute it, its disputed. Not because some neighboring country calls it disputed. Tibetans call tibet disputed, and that should suffice people who get a high screaming self determination....!

Tibet is not a sovereign state. If the Taliban that controls the regions of Paktia, Khost, Paktika, Kunar etc says these 4 provinces are not a part of Afghanistan, or they are disputed, does it make that true? The official governments of sovereign states decide everything. The people of Tibet are not the official Chinese government.

Popular opinion means jack, no Afghan government in history has claimed the FATA or parts of the KPK to be part of Afghanistan. Hence, Pakistan has no disputed territory issues with Afghanistan. It doesn't matter what the people say or think, it depends on a government level what is being claimed. I hope I've made myself clear, it's not that hard to understand.

On the contrary buddy no Afghan govt has ever accepted the validity of the Durand Line. Mate don't take us people for granted and peddle all these -and-bull stories. We too know some history.

No Afghan government ever accepted the Durand Line as an international border. This
refusal has continued for more than a century under regimes of all political stripes, some
of which called for the reincorporation of the territory into Afghanistan
or the creation of
a new state of Pashtunistan.

http://www.bu.edu/aias/reports/durand_conference.pdf

As I said we are going offtopic on a non-issue. Please stay on topic.

If A.P. is Disputed then Whole Pakistan (Except Punjab) is disputed and Tibet and Kashmir which is occupied by China too.

There is not one single government on Earth, that recognizes Tibet as an independent state.

Not even the Indian government. :lol:

Your politicians and leaders are taking China's view, not yours.

Afghanistan claims 20% of Pakistan. India Claims 20% of Pakistan (Kashmir). Sindh and Baluchsitan on own way. Only Punjab Left. It's not only claim but concrete reasons behind it.

When has any Afghan government in history claimed in front of the UN or an international body that KPK or FATA are Afghan territory?

Tibet is not a sovereign state. If the Taliban that controls the regions of Paktia, Khost, Paktika, Kunar etc says these 4 provinces are not a part of Afghanistan, or they are disputed, does it make that true? The official governments of sovereign states decide everything. The people of Tibet are not the official Chinese government.

Tibet is not an independent country and part of China as of now thanks to Western Countries and India too. But you never know, How things changes if other side blinks the eyes first. :tup:

On the contrary buddy no Afghan govt has ever accepted the validity of the Durand Line. Mate don't take us people for granted and peddle all these -and-bull stories. We too know some history.

http://www.bu.edu/aias/reports/durand_conference.pdf

As I said we are going offtopic on a non-issue. Please stay on topic.

It doesn't matter what they think of the Durand Line or not. As I said, no Afghan government has officially claimed KPK or FATA to be a part of Afghanistan, & that is all that matters.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Actually Khalistani's claim a part of Pakistani Punjab.

Khalistan is not a sovereign state, so it doesn't matter what it says.

Back
Top Bottom