What's new

4 Chinese nationals arrested in Arunachal.

So you are a member of CPC.

LOL how did you connect me being an atheist, with me being a CPC member?

No I'm not a CPC member, it's actually quite rare in Hong Kong (compared to the mainland), due to the recent handover. There are several CPC members here on this forum if you want to talk to them though.

And nice to know u have buddist roots. Its cool to be a Buddhist and its cooler to be an Atheist.:mps:

Oh yeah, Buddhism is held in very high regard by most Chinese people. Many people actually consider it a "philosophy", rather than a true religion (since Buddhism has no "creator God").

Dude, show me the UN report which explicitly states that Arunachal Pradesh is a 'disputed territory', a la Kashmir. Period.

Stop beating around the bush.

If China disputes that Arunachal is not a part of India, & India says Arunachal is an integral part of it; it means Arunachal Pradesh is "disputed" territory. It's pretty much common sense.

the Chinese govt should educate their citizens, travelling to others countries without proper documents will get them asserted. this is second time its happening within two months, how can they be so dumb lol.
. oh wait may be they wanted to run away from China leaving their better standards of living and came to India seeking freedom of speech.

Now you guys can talk about it easily, when it comes to Indian police shooting Bangladeshis.

But if you want to prove you have balls, then do what you said above, and "shoot kill and torture" any Chinese who crosses the border without documents. I'll be waiting for the reports.

If by now you havent realized that there are ROEs when it comes to dealing with cross border infiltration issues, then its a shame - your ignorance.

If Indian patrol party had intercepted these Chinese nationals in Indian territory and had they refused to surrender, they would have been shot. Didnt a few Jawans of Indian Army kill the PLA soldiers who dared to infiltrate the borders in '67 Chola incident? Do read up on that.

So, just FYI, it all boils down to ROE. So much for your pseudo chest thumping.

Heck, if Indians think its right to kill, torture people without proper documents perhaps we HongKongers should strongly suggest to HK government, "lets kill and torture all those illegal Indian immigrants" man, you Indians should check out how many illegal Indian immigrants worldwide, do they have "proper documents"? should they be torture and kill as well?
In case of HK, your illegal Indians made load of money to send back India working as construction sites, roads repair labors, not to mention those hotel doormen, washroom attendants and we treated them with great respect and "BIG f....tips" now do you see the difference of people with "big hearts and some "ignorant narrow minded ones"? :azn:

Conclusion: Avoid Indians at all cost, "such incidents" demonstrated the true face of Indians against Chinese period. And i know damn well what i'm going to do when i go back to HK in about a week......Indians...;)
we have some chineese guys studying in our university..i'll show your post to him and ask wat should be done;)

LOL how did you connect me being an atheist, with me being a CPC member?

No I'm not a CPC member, it's actually quite rare in Hong Kong (compared to the mainland), due to the recent handover. There are several CPC members here on this forum if you want to talk to them though.

Oh yeah, Buddhism is held in very high regard by most Chinese people.

I see.
But then Dalai Lama must be held in high regard by the Chinese.

I see.
But then Dalai Lama must be held in high regard by the Chinese.

LOL, not really.

My parents are Buddhists, and they think the Dalai Lama is a fool.

China actually has the largest numbers of Buddhists in the world, and no they do not follow the Dalai Lama.

LOL that was in response to this post:

Now you guys can talk about it easily, when it comes to Indian police shooting Bangladeshis.

But if you want to prove you have balls, then do what you said above, and "shoot kill and torture" any Chinese who crosses the border without documents. I'll be waiting for the reports.

Bangladeshis come illegally in 10-20 millions causing great strain to indian economy. thats why they are shot down.

u try coming in that numbers and see what happens.

China actually has the largest numbers of Buddhists in the world, and no they do not follow the Dalai Lama.

do u know which country gave china budhism/ ?:azn:

If China disputes that Arunachal is not a part of India, & India says Arunachal is an integral part of it; it means Arunachal Pradesh is "disputed" territory. It's pretty much common sense.

Lol. You need lessons on International norms. China says whatever it wants. Except for Pakistan, it doesnt change anything.

Lol. You need lessons on International norms. China says whatever it wants. Except for Pakistan, it doesnt change anything.

What are you talking about? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom