What's new

4 Bangladeshis shot by BSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
It三 a possibility. A forensic expert only can tell that it was Indian bullet or some desi made pistol bullet...

anyway,Whats ur view on rest 4 question????

They did not pay the right amount of bribe or BSF asked more that they denied thats why they were shot. They were shot while returning not for entering. Why it happen every time!!! Why do not ask this question to yourself. Most importantly while preaching secularism why you lot still practicing religious fundamentalism by not legalizing cow trade at the border which will be win win for the both!!!

This is a Bangladesi, Pakistani and Muslim ummah propaganda to malign India. he he he.
You better stop making your own delusional story.

They should take the bribe and then kill them.
They did not pay the right amount of bribe or BSF asked more that they denied thats why they were shot. They were shot while returning not for entering. Why it happen every time!!! Why do not ask this question to yourself. Most importantly while preaching secularism why you lot still practicing religious fundamentalism by not legalizing cow trade at the border which will be win win for the both!!!

......intentionally. FYKI..fishermen do not breach it intentionally

Why dont they put the smallest net possible to catch fish in their own territory, why they always caught using that kind of net when they 'mistakenly' enter other nation's water.

Ya bya shariah law any one with a different view should be banned. I know it.

By the way are you a replica of a typical Mullah ?

I wont waste my time while replying to you. But only 1 thing I can say to you get ready to be banned soon. Your time has arrived also with this account. Do not forget you got a permanent ban with your earlier nick Bombay Dude by Webmaster cause of my request to him. Do not force me to request for a ip ban of you.

The same fishermen got caught and jailed many times, they are know the territory very well.

..the intention I repeat..isnt breaching the security of a nation...thus its the same situation for both Indians and Pakistani fishermen.

By your justification, we should also shoot at sight the Indian fishermen.

SL navy regularly shoots Indian fisherman, even though its very difficult to know exact border, even by GPS. I, dont know if India and pak have some agreement with regards to fishermen....but then I was talking about smugglers, who arent much different than pirates.

Why a rubber bullet by BSF always kills Bangladeshis?

2. They can be killed at both sides by Indian BSF as it had been doing

3. Bangladeshis killing by BSF seems fake to you?

4. Thats a good question. i would also like to know

as for the possibility do you think the BD force is doing it for years ?

1. MMS (indian PM) has given clear instruction to use non lethal weapon unless its very nececary.
2. Its a allegation, If BSF shoot a BD civilian (I wont say smuggler or Pole Vaulter), He can run into BD and claim to be shot in his country. Only a dead man prove his site of death. I strongly feel that BSF don't shoot inside BD. If they are doing it, then they are wrong.
3. No Not fake, but there is a possibility, Many Jamaties are in BD who spread rumours. Propaganda is tools for Anti Indians.
4. Good let BGB come with explanation, why they can't save there civilians. Why they don't stop someone sneaking India.
5. No No, I am not blaming BGB. If I am a bangladeshi, and I accidently shot some one in border area, I will say BSF shot and skip enquiry..

Why dont they put the smallest net possible to catch fish in their own territory, why they always caught using that kind of net when they 'mistakenly' enter other nation's water.

Good question, ask your fishermen who stray across that.

Of course you can ban anything. Because I am not from a specific religion am I ? By the way why RazPak is not bannned ? Because he is from ummah , right ?

ok..will ask them to put the net that you want them to use...now be happy !

It has been done in past when you glorified invaders. Another thing is that we will not say sorry and kill more. And also the rational thing is that smuglers, terrorists(your freedom fightres) they only understand the language of bullets.
You should really apply for BSF, they need jawans like you :lol:

I once went close to Benapole Border. General people don't go close to the border line. Even though Benapole is one of the largest trade hub between Bangladesh and India, it is also the most atrocious spot of Military stances. BSF and BDF take their usual local agendas and keep exchanging bullets. It is well known as one of the most corrupted Army stations of Bangladesh. During Eid ul Adha, every army officer wants to be in duty there. Well, what we need to know that another incident happened and how Bangladesh will take this?

I once went close to Benapole Border. General people don't go close to the border line. Even though Benapole is one of the largest trade hub between Bangladesh and India, it is also the most atrocious spot of Military stances. BSF and BDF take their usual local agendas and keep exchanging bullets. It is well known as one of the most corrupted Army stations of Bangladesh. During Eid ul Adha, every army officer wants to be in duty there. Well, what we need to know that another incident happened and how Bangladesh will take this?

Threattining ? if you have the guts then play with me just like RazPak is playing with us. I am the indian version of him.I dont care what you think or say. Ban me or not , I dont care. If you have the guts then ban RazPak. By the way you have called me idiot. You are a mullah.
I wont waste my time while replying to you. But only 1 thing I can say to you get ready to be banned soon. Your time has arrived also with this account. Do not forget you got a permanent ban with your earlier nick Bombay Dude by Webmaster cause of my request to him. Do not force me to request for a ip ban of you.

1. MMS (indian PM) has given clear instruction to use non lethal weapon unless its very nececary.
2. Its a allegation, If BSF shoot a BD civilian (I wont say smuggler or Pole Vaulter), He can run into BD and claim to be shot in his country. Only a dead man prove his site of death. I strongly feel that BSF don't shoot inside BD. If they are doing it, then they are wrong.
3. No Not fake, but there is a possibility, Many Jamaties are in BD who spread rumours. Propaganda is tools for Anti Indians.
4. Good let BGB come with explanation, why they can't save there civilians. Why they don't stop someone sneaking India.
5. No No, I am not blaming BGB. If I am a bangladeshi, and I accidently shot some one in border area, I will say BSF shot and skip enquiry..

Instead of making your own delusional story go and see the video clip of post #3 and discover what happens at the border. Specially watch from 2:30 to 2:50.

Regarding Jamati propaganda, I can say you UNB is a government news source. So keep your rant to yourself.

4 people have been shot not one that they can just make their own story and you can stop your own.

Bottom line this shooting is happening only cause of not giving bribe or giving bribe at the right amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom