What's new

331 US officials may leave Pak under secret deal over Davis

Must watch

Last edited by a moderator:
U know i find this video bit funny ................. any source of the info given in that video. If that was the deal u got the we are thank U from americans the very next day in tribal area when Drones intensionally killed all the innocent civilians.

May Allah protect my Pakistanfrom all the corrupt inclduing the GOVT , Opposition , Bureaucracy and Army. Ameen

U know i find this video bit funny ................. any source of the info given in that video. If that was the deal u got the we are thank U from americans the very next day in tribal area when Drones intensionally killed all the innocent civilians.

May Allah protect my Pakistanfrom all the corrupt inclduing the GOVT , Opposition , Bureaucracy and Army. Ameen
-
"Deal" thing sounds credible,,, thats why person of highest stature in ARmy had to condemn that drone attack,,,

Could someone transcribe the video? No point in posting it, nobody has the time to watch the entire video.

It's about time that the US officials were given the boot.

331 is an awfully high number of US officials that would have been granted the persona non grata status... if the Davis deal had not been struck.

What all were they involved is anyone's guess. Undermining the Pakistani government will not help, and the US need to learn that trust is crucial and once lost cannot be replaced.

C

331 is an awfully high number of US officials that could be granted the persona non grata status... if the Davis deal had not been struck.

What all were they involved is anyone's guess. Undermining the Pakistani government will not help, and the US need to learn that trust is crucial and once lost cannot be replaced.

The figure is relatively low not high there are more than 800

Awesome!! thats how the best intel agency in the world(read ISI) plays.

Direct confrontation was not in the best interests of Pakistan, all antagonist elements (foreign and domestic) would have greatly benefited in case of the slightest chaos and capitalized the issue adversely for Pakistan. But, the fact that 300 plus raymond davis are being kicked out is laudable indeed. This id indeed the Biggest problem faced in Pakistan, foreign intel agencies doing their biddings overtly, thanks to the puppet regime of Zardari/Gilani.

While its important that justice wuld have been exercised openly, pakistan's delicate position does not allow that, its even better that ISI negociated and as a result 300 CIA/Mossad operators are leaving. Visas to such elements were granted by the government Foreign Office goons who did it by overriding visas granting protocols. Standard operating procedures dictate that any foreign national will need an 'OK' to enter Pakistan and once inside the country as well in which intel agencies have a role to play. All these protocols were disregarded by the FO.

Three Cheers for Pakistan Army and ISI hip hip hooreyyy :yahoo:

:pakistan:

@ Jana, 300 is the 'official' figure. the figure outlined by you is also very low, IMHO. ;)

as far as trust in concerned, it is a non existent word in the sinister world of real politik and dimplomacy

:pakistan:

The figure is relatively low not high there are more than 800

Yes, there would be more than 800 and I would not be surprised. Compare this with other countries and the diplomatic crisis that ensues when even one "diplomat" comes close to being declared persona non grata. 331 to me remains a high figure. May be the upside to the entire ISI-CIA engineered Davis deal, so what if the ghairat birgade has not been appeased, as long as our national security does not have its bottom knocked out. Or may be not knocked out any further... Being a true Pakistani, trying to find a silver lining just abotu anywhere now...

Yes, there would be more than 800 and I would not be surprised. Compare this with other countries and the diplomatic crisis that ensues when even one "diplomat" comes close to being declared persona non grata. 331 to me remains a high figure. May be the upside to the entire ISI-CIA engineered Davis deal, so what if the ghairat birgade has not been appeased, as long as our national security does not have its bottom knocked out. Or may be not knocked out any further... Being a true Pakistani, trying to find a silver lining just abotu anywhere now...

No one cares about sentimental ones so if the deal was really in offing then its a good news BUT i doubt it has been done under any such deal. The more likely scenario is that US spies have been netted and now they might be flying back for replacement in near future with less known ones

And the deal is struck davis is released, with ISI asking US that 331 men leave the country with a gift on the next day of raymond's release? Anybody make me understand this.

And the deal is struck davis is released, with ISI asking US that 331 men leave the country with a gift on the next day of raymond's release? Anybody make me understand this.

i guess ET is just doing a favour to US.

its more likely that these spies have now come under scanner so they have no choice but to leave as now they cant operate freely

Wise move no point in paying salaries for sitting idle.
US have left with no choice but to use TTP and RAW double agents.
All the money will flow to indian pockets.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom