What's new

31 ISI modules busted; 48 spies arrested in 3 years across India

here is another one

O comon you didnt need me to tell u about yourself. I already knew even before you wrote any comments. You already live in india what did u expect.

The only news we get is the low level spies not the Big fish. These operations will always be kept secret since the ones they caught can be converted to double agents and can be used against the enemy. This is only a report submitted to Parliament for accountability.

ISI are also effective as India intel agencies.
really, Ours is the best intel. agency in the world according to americans.

Who had ranked yrs in #9

Does this also includes the camel and the pigeon who were caught by Indians as ISI agents........ :haha:

Good one:rofl::rofl:

on the other hand if isi can buy so many..try to guess how many were bought by raw!!! afterall we have greates advatages both interms of mony any strategic allies

And the answer is NONE.:rofl:

Yr not as professional as us.

Don't you know .....Pakistan doesnot release the proof always ...They always wait for the right time.....:lol:

:rofl: Yeah by the proof u mean this that they ISI trained monkeys attack PM office take sensitive files and then attack police officers n kill them then i think its better to wait for the right time then showing yr dry sense of humor to the world:rofl:

:rofl: Yeah by the proof u mean this that they ISI trained monkeys attack PM office take sensitive files and then attack police officers n kill them then i think its better to wait for the right time then showing yr dry sense of humor to the world:rofl:

Whenever a pakistani ststesman opens his mouth to vomit proof , it is a dry sense of humor to the world :rofl:

yeah atleast better then yr advani who thinks we did the recent bombings in yr country.....:rofl:

So what that is his personal opinion . He is not GOI.

When every single blast happens in pakistan , pakistanis including your ministers blame CIA-RAW-MOSSAD conspiracy.

why don't we ever catch a Chinese or CIA spy? I find it so hard to believe that other countries don't snoop around... it is ridiculous when we come out only with the name ISI... Fear psychosis and propaganda of con-gress

ISI is a proxy of chinese Intelligence. Plus Chinese spies do operate in ASEAN countries but their aim is to target the diplomats. They do a high level intel operations using industrial espionage, economical espionage, etc. TELNIT.

...it's good that ISI modules are being bursted...but it is also equally important thatt RAW creates their modules in pakistan , which lost a lots of assets due to stupid Gujaral...
.....But the bursting of ISI modules...may be a signal that RAW has indeed established it's Claws in pakistan...:coffee:

So what that is his personal opinion . He is not GOI.

When every single blast happens in pakistan , pakistanis including your ministers blame CIA-RAW-MOSSAD conspiracy.

leader of opposition who sits in yr lok saba.

well in this case rehmen malik's world r also his personal opinion, but atleast the is talking about proofs but on the other hand yr leaders even put fingers on others out of their pure delusion and it seems civility is too much to ask from yr nation.:rofl:

@Umair Nawaz itna kyon has rahe ho??har comment mein ek :rofl: to zaroor dalte ho.:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is normal , very seldom do we hear about the plots foiled by our agencies. but their failures are always headlines.

And Out of that figure take 75% which were not actually the real agents....just being labeled ISI by your security agencies to save their A**** from investigation (Put the name of foreign Intelligence agency and we are out of this).....as it happen all the time.

Back
Top Bottom