What's new

Pakistani Agent of Fear Sends Chill Down Defence Ministry Spine

Civilian rulers of Pakistan have always helped RAW.
It is in Pakistan's best interest to close Indian embassy in Islamabad.

That's the name of the game. Why be so surprised?
No one is surprised, Indians are playing games by psoting htis sort of news!
Biggest threat to ISI, always have been politicians, they do a lot more damage than an Indian mole within the ranks.

Just lock this b@stard's @rse into a jail and get it done with,plain and simple.

This is how intelligence works... They have some in India, we have some in Pakistan..

Its true most of Indian Foreign Office, Indian Media and Indian Parliament, although were out-right against Pakistan, had internal Pakistani ISI, and Pakistani FO connections. Most of them still work for Pakistani government, intelligence agencies like ISI, and IB, ISU etc.

Its clearly evident that Indians want money & can do anything for money, life, property abroad and a safe exit in GCC or Western World, Pakistanis give that to them on easy plate.

Funny thing is its mostly Hindus and to an extent Muslim and Sikh community in India working for Pakistani state.

Last edited:
Hehehe....do you even know the condition of Indian embassies abroad???
I dont underestimate RAW...but fact is we cant match CIA.
CIA has money and techno. Experience of brainwashing. We have none as compared to them. But we have a lot as compared to ISI.

ISI remained top class organization till 2000 it has got weaker due to lack of support from CIA.

Its true most of Indian Foreign Office, Indian Media and Indian Parliament though were out-right against Pakistan, had internal Pakistani ISI, and Pakistani FO connections. Most of them still work for Pakistani government, intelligence agencies like ISI, and IB, ISU etc.

Its clearly evident that Indians want money & can do anything for money, life, property abroad and a safe exit in GCC or Western World, Pakistanis give that to them on easy plate.

Funny thing is its mostly Hindus and to an extent Muslim and Sikh community in India working for Pakistani state.

and how many of them give you false information in return of good information from you? hahaha

One of the known personality on TV karan Thapar- very much seems to be taking orders from his masters in pakistan...

karan Thapar- very much seems to be taking orders from his masters in pakistan...
image.png

and how many of them give you false information in return of good information from you? hahaha

it is common knowledge in Pakistani ruling elite and military circles, that Indian Public and Indian media doesn't get fast enough information as do Pakistanis get off Indians.

You can laugh off as if they give false info, trust me Indians whom are committed to Pakistan and the biggest returns those Indians get would never let it that happen.

I am going to tell you something true, Most of the Indian politicians, Military men and Indian Media would have NEVER gone to those higher up places in the Indian Leadership had Pakistan never invested in them. Those Indians that exist in Indian ruling elite, and provide accurate information, is the reason they survive in India.

Some of the ultra Hindu nationalists work for Pakistan to survive in the larger scheme of things.

I can promise you that, the day those top Indians wag tail at wrong end, you will see Indira Gandhi type deaths and assassinations more often.

it is common knowledge in Pakistani ruling elite and military circles, that Indian Public and Indian media doesn't get fast enough information as do Pakistanis get off Indians.

You can laugh off as if they give false info, trust me Indians whom are committed to Pakistan and the biggest returns those Indians get would never let it that happen.

I am going to tell you something true, Most of the Indian politicians, Military men and Indian Media would have NEVER gone to those higher up places in the Indian Leadership had Pakistan never invested in them. Those Indians that exist in Indian ruling elite, and provide accurate information, is the reason they survive in India.

Some of the ultra Hindu nationalists work for Pakistan to survive in the larger scheme of things.

I can promise you that, the day those top Indians wag tail at wrong end, you will see Indira Gandhi type deaths and assassinations more often.
So is Modi on ISI payroll as well?

:disagree:

“Although over 30 ISI modules have been neutralised in the past three years, the documents recovered from Kushwaha reveals that he was the biggest ISI mole who had access to top secret documents,”

Back
Top Bottom