What's new

$30bn deal: US to sell F-15s to Saudi Arabia

While i am not a fan of all Saudi Arabia's policies, or its Royal family, but i find it funny that you guys are blaming them for all the **** that happens in our countries. I think it is a sign of weakness that we/you blame others for our/your problems. It is time for everybody to look at themselves and their countries and try to make them better and find a way to improve and develop.

While i am not a fan of all Saudi Arabia's policies, or its Royal family, but i find it funny that you guys are blaming them for all the **** that happens in our countries. I think it is a sign of weakness that we/you blame others for our/your problems. It is time for everybody to look at themselves and their countries and try to make them better and find a way to improve and develop.

"With great power comes great responsibility" Uncle Ben (RIP)

How stupid can a person really get? It took Pakistan & China US$ 1 Billion to build JF-17 and China is already in the process of developing atleast 2 different 5th Gen Stealth Fighters.....Couldn't you have invested in 1 of those programs or started a brand new program with Russia/China/Pakistan as your partners where you invested and Russia/China did all the R&D? The cost of F-22 has more to do with the labor cost then any development cost as US employees are paid 100-1000 times more then Pakistani/Chinese/Russian engineers/scientists etc.

Not just labor cost, but corruption.

A coffee machine in the Pentagon costs 500 dollars. A hammer is 100 dollars.

The labor cost difference isn't that big, a Chinese engineer at AVIC makes probably 30,000 USD per year vs. Lockheed Martin engineers at 100,000 USD per year. The big difference is corruption since private companies can overbill for their services, while state owned companies can't.

They should use that money to train their soldiers, look how badly they managed when they were fighting against houthi insurgents in Yemen. All that cucci gear won't help if soldiers dont know how or aren't willing to fight.

Not just labor cost, but corruption.

A coffee machine in the Pentagon costs 500 dollars. A hammer is 100 dollars.

The labor cost difference isn't that big, a Chinese engineer at AVIC makes probably 30,000 USD per year vs. Lockheed Martin engineers at 100,000 USD per year. The big difference is corruption since private companies can overbill for their services, while state owned companies can't.

How is that possible? Per Capita Income of China is around US$ 4,200 whereas the same is US$ 47,000 for US....the difference is atleast 10 times and that is just for regular low end employees I would say, when it comes to senior engineers, scientists, consultants, lawyers, tax agents, private companies or general labour etc. the difference is monumental and that's where China/Russia or even Pakistan hold a distinct advantage.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

They should use that money to train their soldiers, look how badly they managed when they were fighting against houthi insurgents in Yemen. All that cucci gear won't help if soldiers dont know how or aren't willing to fight.

If will is not there, no training will help them.

Plz stop spreading hate.Guess who earns the most from Persian-Arab hostility or Arab-Turks or Turks-Kurds?That's not difficult to guess.The major enemy surely is not in the Middle East.

Plz stop spreading hate.Guess who earns the most from Persian-Arab hostility or Arab-Turks or Turks-Kurds?That's not difficult to guess.The major enemy surely is not in the Middle East.

Pleeeeeease teach other Persians the same common sense you have pleeeeeeeeaae. The new wave of Iranians here are disgusting.

Pleeeeeease teach other Persians the same common sense you have pleeeeeeeeaae. The new wave of Iranians here are disgusting.
i didn't specifically talk about one group.each of us have a role in this.Not only Persians,Arabs or any other groups.

yes we see howmuch you are paying for attacking IRAN.you have forgotten who is your main enemy.

I think these Planes are not useful, Because They are not going to give you same F15s as they have on their fleet or they gives to Israel. Plus they will provide with Limited technology . And there is always Gossips of Lock system if used against USA or their Ally.

So why did they buy these Jets and that too spend $30 billion? Looks like America is profiting over Saudi's delusional paranoia while Iran is using it's resources effectively and making inroads in every department military wise. We could really learn a thing or to from Iran.

And lol, I doubt Saudi even has the pilots to fly these Jets, but hey foreign mercenaries work well right?

They probably isn't a Saudi thin enough to even fit inside these jets! :laugh:

So why did they buy these Jets and that too spend $30 billion? Looks like America is profiting over Saudi's delusional paranoia while Iran is using it's resources effectively and making inroads in every department military wise. We could really learn a thing or to from Iran.

And lol, I doubt Saudi even has the pilots to fly these Jets, but hey foreign mercenaries work well right?

They probably isn't a Saudi thin enough to even fit inside these jets! :laugh:

Lol. I do wish everyone as retarded as you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom