What's new

$30bn deal: US to sell F-15s to Saudi Arabia

and now this? wow you change your stance in every 5 minutes ? don't lose remain respect dear . they paid for it they got it for there national security same as any other nation . they was give contract of f-15 even shah of iran era lolz you failed again :lol:

70-80's

Iran its weapons deals were cancelled for Revolution , because they did not wanted to give access to US to their country

Pakistan was rewarded for possible stance against USSR , F16

Iraq - Iran went to war post Revolution - Saudia / Gulf states funded Iraqi side
USA armed Saudia , with weapons , since Iran was its enemy , and also to beef its security up since Saudia provided finances to Iraq

Saddam went bezerk after war wanted control over Kuwait
Because USA did not wanted Monopoly of oil in region he claimed Saddam was evil
GULF war 1

> All gulf nations got weapons sold by USA

Meanwhile Pakistan was sanctioned !!! Close to 90s for voicing concerns and Nuclear weapons

And after Afghan war , Pakistan was a "NO BODY nation" anyone recall our F16 never delivered

I say Iran is a gentleman nation , to still invite , King of Saudia and others and smile and have dinner with them in civilized manner

attachment.php

I mean generally , it does not makes a difference what happens in Iran , they had a revolution and enjoy it its part of their history - so why can Gulf Arabs , not accept it that they do not have Monarchy ...

Life goes on ..

Personally , if Saudia and Iran can sort things out , and say NO to USA it would be best for prosperity for whole region

Otherwise the projection is

Saudia - Iran at war and regardless of who losses that land will be occupied and then the weakened winner will also be occupied your choice :P

yes its part of that 60bn$ deal . and yes they have money for buy as you know 650bn$ GDP and they spent money of defense less then many others % of GDP .

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

KSA spends more than 10% of GDP on military. That is NOT less than "many others", in fact is among the highest spenders whether you consider military spending as a percentage of GDP or the aggregate amount.

KSA spends more than 10% of GDP on military. That is NOT less than "many others", in fact is among the highest spenders whether you consider military spending as a percentage of GDP or the aggregate amount.

$40-$45 billion.

70-80's

Iran its weapons deals were cancelled for Revolution , because they did not wanted to give access to US to their country

Pakistan was rewarded for possible stance against USSR , F16

Iraq - Iran went to war post Revolution - Saudia / Gulf states funded Iraqi side
USA armed Saudia , with weapons , since Iran was its enemy , and also to beef its security up since Saudia provided finances to Iraq

Saddam went bezerk after war wanted control over Kuwait
Because USA did not wanted Monopoly of oil in region he claimed Saddam was evil
GULF war 1

> All gulf nations got weapons sold by USA

Meanwhile Pakistan was sanctioned !!! Close to 90s for voicing concerns and Nuclear weapons

And after Afghan war , Pakistan was a "NO BODY nation" anyone recall our F16 never delivered

I say Iran is a gentleman nation , to still invite , King of Saudia and others and smile and have dinner with them in civilized manner

attachment.php

I mean generally , it does not makes a difference what happens in Iran , they had a revolution and enjoy it its part of their history - so why can Gulf Arabs , not accept it that they do not have Monarchy ...

Life goes on ..

Personally , if Saudia and Iran can sort things out , and say NO to USA it would be best for prosperity for whole region

We are the ones who invited them dumbass. And I say dumbass because your timeline was maybe in another dimension. And yeah they were in Saudi Arabia not the other way around. But once an Iranians always an Iranian I guess.

look at there gdp then there population dear

I stopped taking Mosamania 's posts seriously soon after I joined this forum. He is a delusional apologist for a corrupt family that has taken his countries resources and wealth as their own personal property. That is all.

THAT was part of the argument man. They kept saying how "None of those doing research are Saudis and how Saudis are failures and genetically mentally challenged" this is what I read. Iranians and their dogs....they will never know what Islamic brotherhood is.

You know how wrong they were, and so does any other intelligent person. Never mind them. In fact, Saudi Arabia has the most number of satellites up in space amongst all Muslim countries at this time. The number is 12 if I am not wrong. Although Indonesia is planning to send satellites to space using its own launch vehicle in 2014, it is only Iran that has successfully launched its own satellites to space using its own launch vehicles so far in the Muslim world.

For this reason, I think more cooperation is needed in all sectors within the Muslim world. There are some sectors where one country is ahead and other sectors where another country is ahead.

You know how our region is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo peaceful and everything is soooooooooooooooo kewl and awesome and butterflies and *****. Why you spend so much on defense then I will never know not like we have anything valuable to protect anyways.

We are the ones who invited them dumbass. And I say dumbass because your timeline was maybe in another dimension. And yeah they were in Saudi Arabia not the other way around. But once an Iranians always an Iranian I guess.

You seem pretty angry ? How many Countries are you going to Drag to fight Iran for you ? you might want to recognize your Best friend Israel and give them your airspace ;)

You know how our region is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo peaceful and everything is soooooooooooooooo kewl and awesome and butterflies and *****. Why you spend so much on defense then I will never know not like we have anything valuable to protect anyways.

lmao you acting as if Saudi Arabia is the Switzerland of Europe, an innocent by stander in a "tough neighbourhood". ohh plzzz.

99% of the regions terrorists graduate from the world renowned jihadist factories in your country. most the turmoil in this region is funded by SA citizens, numerous independent reports have shown this.

lmao you acting as if Saudi Arabia is the Switzerland of Europe, an innocent by stander in a "tough neighbourhood". ohh plzzz.

99% of the regions terrorists graduate from the world renowned jihadist factories in your country. most the turmoil in this region is funded by SA citizens, numerous independent reports have shown this.

Muaahahahaha. We will control the woooooorld and you can not stop us. Mwahahahaha. LMAO what an idiot if you had half a brain you would know. But I guess I am asking too much from you. And you can take you "Numerous independent reports" and shove them.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

lolz this what i have to inform you? :P GDP PER CAPTA:lol: 20mn ppl and have 187bn$ budget :argh:

Imran he says we support terrorism just for the hell of it or maybe to control the world or something you lived here what do you think??

Muaahahahaha. We will control the woooooorld and you can not stop us. Mwahahahaha. LMAO what an idiot if you had half a brain you would know. But I guess I am asking too much from you. And you can take you "Numerous independent reports" and shove them.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Imran he says we support terrorism just for the hell of it or maybe to control the world or something you lived here what do you think??

i am so sorry mosa its 3:25 and i have to sleep now i thing we need 24/7 chat service in saudi to educate people lolzzzzz. hater gonna hate and lovers gonna love . keep in mind all are not same . every one here jumping for 30bn$ as you take from them this money and if this contract was from there own country they will make here party like no before :lol:
go my dear sleep now we have to go for work at morning .:kiss3:

i am so sorry mosa its 3:25 and i have to sleep now i thing we need 24/7 chat service in saudi to educate people lolzzzzz. hater gonna hate and lovers gonna love . keep in mind all are not same . every one here jumping for 30bn$ as you take from them this money and if this contract was from there own country they will make here party like no before :lol:
go my dear sleep now we have to go for work at morning .:kiss3:

Yeah I have hospital work at 8. Well this has been fun for a change. Apparently using the Iranian tactic of disrespecting everyone and everything is effective. I have been a nice guy for long enough and it is clearly not working.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom