What's new

300 Christian children abducted and forcibly converted to Islam in BD

Newton, So if I change statistics by name of East Pakistan, will that change the logic fella ? or suddenly You are saying that east Pakistan was not your responsibility and you take care on 1971.

Some Hindus found India as their Mecca. They felt spiritually more aligned to India and migrated there. Why will it be my or your problem?

We dont have any love for any Indian, Muslim or Hindu alike. You got to live with your own Muslim people.

If you got this attitude, We will be very happy but "Ummah" suddenly start playing everywhere. Hindus, Muslims or any religion, if Indian, it is our problem and we will take care. Rational approach is necessary.

Some Hindus found India as their Mecca. They felt spiritually more aligned to India and migrated there. Why will it be my or your problem?
If the migration would be in right spirit then i never had issues, it is the treatment of minorities which pushed them to leave their country and if you see the trends of Migration then mostly it happened after Hindu-Muslim riots in BD.

Newton, So if I change statistics by name of East Pakistan, will that change the logic fella ? or suddenly You are saying that east Pakistan was not your responsibility and you take care on 1971.

Well You still have and will continue to have and that is why you people make loud noise here on every post and it is not Country centric, it is religion centric.

Oh Ya ! We are Backward and that too from BD, you surely have great Brains!

Use your eyes and feed your brain with data. Things will look more realistic.

If you got this attitude, We will be very happy but "Ummah" suddenly start playing everywhere. Hindus, Muslims or any religion, if Indian, it is our problem and we will take care. Rational approach is necessary.

If the migration would be in right spirit then i never had issues, it is the treatment of minorities which pushed them to leave their country and if you see the trends of Migration then mostly it happened after Hindu-Muslim riots in BD.

There are no riots in Bangladesh. We are no Gujrat or Assam. Sorry.

Use your eyes and feed your brain with data. Things will look more realistic.
I would love to see those data, if it exist.

There are no riots in Bangladesh. We are no Gujrat or Assam. Sorry.

Oh really? Why not lets talk about "Enemy Property act" for which many of you guys persecuted Hindus so you can get their property or say You banned "Lajja" which shows you a mirror of the same.

Here is what US fraternity warned BD.

11/09/2006: Bangladesh: USCIRF Releases Transcript of Forum on Upcoming National Elections - USCIRF

Why all the fake hue and cry by ignorant Hindutva trolls?:cheesy: Hindus are naturally loyal to India due to religion and thus they migrate. Its a fact that they have stronger bonds for India and almost every hindu have Bank balance and assets in India along with close relatives like Brothers and fathers as Kobirazz mentioned in his post. This is the case with all hindus in BD and the only reason they stay here is to earn money and maybe look after some of their fixed assets. One of my Hindu teachers from High school runs a booming couching center here while all his family including wife and children are Indian citizens and lives in India. He just ships all his money earned ,Tax free to his dada's land. He is just like mojority of the hindus living here. ( But I don't blame Hindus for that as its a natural Human tendency to have bonds with their ethnic and religious kinds. Its a natural phenomenon and I don't expect majority BD hindus to be loyal to this land ever barring a few maybe.)

And this is fabricated Indian media made up story just like all their other $hitty propagandas, and they can spout all day about these non-sense of force conversions but that won't make a dime of a difference here as the world doesn't revolve around their Malaunic propagandas. :wave:

This is bound to happen because there is no place for minorities in Islam and Moreover we are not like you who keep harping about Islam but when need arises backtrack. Only after international pressure Bdesh gave Burmese Muslims shelter.
We in 71 one gave shelter to over 10 million BDeshis. Totally unparalleled and unheard anywhere in the world.

we are already over populated so how can we even think about it ? and as for helping us in our war, every one knows it, because every hindutva keeps on drumming about it, because you fellows have the biggest and widest mouth in the world for reason

Back
Top Bottom