What's new

300 Christian children abducted and forcibly converted to Islam in BD

10 years have passed after 2002

every thing is RAW,CIA,hindhu,Christian,jew zionist propaganda against BD:rofl:

1st of all there is no news about it and this source is a missionary site which is full of propaganda and cry baby type article to portray christians are under attack in asia from all side. All these are utter bs.

What about gujrat? Offcourse after killing half the population, the other half will be better off. There is more than enough evidence to believe that Modi is involved in the massacre and the reason some of you find him as a good leader is because he knows how to please the anti muslim sentiments.According to your distorted logic, even hitler would be considered a good leader.

While I have been one if the most vocal opponents I'd modi,but killing half the population? At least try to be rational , both Hindus and Muslims were murdered in the riot which resulted in near thousand casualties.

1st of all there is no news about it and this source is a missionary site which is full of propaganda and cry baby type article to portray christians are under attack in asia from all side. All these are utter bs.

Yeah, too bad the Mongols never got to them to teach them a lesson :lol:

BD going pakistan way, I don't know when pakistan will impose sharia law on them but BD will very soon...Best Of Luck BD..

I was not expressing my view on how serious is the chrime. What if some doesnt this to me same thing other person will think.

"indoctrinated into becoming hindus" this also not possible, Thats what i am trying to say. You can do whatever you want to do to a person to keep away from his religion but you cant make him follow nother religion by force.

what dee faack ..I can see your Ummah love overflowing...Why dont you move out of our country to Bangladesh...... Saale Jis Thali mein khaate hein usi mein ched kaarte hein :sick:...disgusting

what dee faack ..I can see your Ummah love overflowing...Why dont you move out of our country to Bangladesh...... Saale Jis Thali mein khaate hein usi mein ched kaarte hein :sick:...disgusting

What did you quote and what is your answer!!?? At least try to be relevant..Hate can wait!!

Tired of hypocritical Mullahs disowning their muslim brothers not when they commit mistakes but when the rest of the world finds out. Isn't hypocrisy a big sin your religion too?

It did nt happen.
Duty is to preach not to convert. like christians.

Also, How mullahs keep their number? They will be with them till they die?

U fly the Indian flags and at you have the gall to say this, how many tribals have been converted to Christianity by placing holy water in hand and oil on the head?? with 500 rupees and and a whiskey bottle in hand?? my words will not be liked by India bashers and psuedo secularits because of 'kadva sach' yes but tell me this how many SC guys own up publicly they are christians on their caste certificate ?? zero because it takes away their reservation??

It is a very very shameful act, a sin and a crime. :angry:

Criminals rot in hell. :tdown:

God save Christians.

First of all to the ignorant OP who clearly opened this thread for trolling purposes, you CAN NOT FORCEFULLY CONVERT ANYONE TO ISLAM. I highly doubt your pea sized brain managed to grasp it or not.:undecided:

Anyway it seems after the illegal migrant myth got clearly busted in the face of hindutva extremist they started to propagate a new $hit of force conversion.:disagree: RAW is in desperation it seems to save the a$$ of their BAL slaves.

you guys keep saying that. but it always happens.

you guys keep saying that. but it always happens.

Well, the parents paid money to the dalal of their own community (christian) to send their children to boarding school. But the dalal instead of sending them to real school, he sent them to free Madrassa and ate all the money by himself. Now why are you blaming Muslim for converting them. Madrassa will teach Islam and that their job.

Well, the parents paid money to the dalal of their own community (christian) to send their children to boarding school. But the dalal instead of sending them to real school, he sent them to free Madrassa and ate all the money by himself. Now why are you blaming Muslim for converting them. Madrassa will teach Islam and that their job.

from the artivcle .."where imams force them to abjure Christianity. The latest case has a happy ending however when 11 children were able to escape from captivity.
"

this is why no one takes you guys saying that muslims like to trivialise any crime commmited by other muslims.. right from the time of your prophet you guys do that. you say madrassa teach islam, but the article says they forced.
therefore your ineterpretation of islam is a religion of peace is flawed

Back
Top Bottom