What's new

300,000 plus @ PTI Lahore Jalsa - Live Forum Coverage

lol - over 150,000 - So can 3 or 4 PML-N MNA's quit :D

Sir jee the number was much more than that, i would reckon more than 350 000 people. Anyone whom has been to Minar e Pakistan would know how spacious the place is, to fill that would require much more than 150K people. Not only was the entire ground filled, there were thousands of people on the street trying to get in.

where is the youth educated class of imran ruling the party, it seems PTI has no different uneducated village elders in his party, i seem to get a very bad impression from the other non imran members of the party who are holding the 'jalsa'.

there are not other talented guys to be seen except only one man show in PTI

What world are you living in; buses filled with students from elite schools like LUMS, NUST, UET etc were present at the rally. Majority of my old class mates from Aitchison were at the rally cheering Imran on. He has a massive following among the educated youth and you can be sure that they will support him till the end.

And PMLN and PPP are full of scholars, is that your point?

Educations doesn't mean speaking good English..

if imran party has nothing whats the difference between them and others??, who's gonna believe imran party will not do corruption, they dont even seem to be educated??

Guys numbers are not important....what important is the fact that whole of the Iqbal park was packed and people were standing outside the arena... And above all it wasn't a jalsa organized by ruling party, no government machinery was used.. People came at their ow and this is what counts the most.

Congratulations to all activists who participated in one way or the other. I can already see ajperzada online , i wonder if he would enlighten us with his insights ;)

if imran party has nothing whats the difference between them and others??, who's gonna believe imran party will not do corruption, they dont even seem to be educated??

First of Imran khan's team is much more talented than the fools other parties have, in fact PTI is the only party which enjoys the support of educated people..

Secondly, convince me on the thought that PTI will do corruption and other parties don't ??

i will vote him
but that is bad that PTI is taking PML (N) as the top of the list opponent
i think that PML N is least bad of all political parties
and they do work good in Lahore
it will divide their vote bank and PML Q might take the edge
PTI should do these kind of jalsa in peshawar and karachi and in some area of south punjab

My point was also same, as this will only help PPP, PML-Q and others alone. & Another mix government (like this one) wont help people who are begging for the change, and trying to follow IK for that change.

Any how, i will vote him, but i don't think this attitude can bring change

377231_10150350111339527_151626539526_8087739_1301558075_n.jpg

My point was also same, as this will only help PPP, PML-Q and others alone. & Another mix government (like this one) wont help people who are begging for the change, and trying to follow IK for that change.

Any how, i will vote him, but i don't think this attitude can bring change

He has to start somewhere.

His main appeal is in the urban areas currently.

I agree that he should go to Peshawar, Quetta, Karachi and various other urban areas as well, but Lahore is a good place to start.

Quetta, Karachi, interior Sindh etc. have a much stronger 'ethnic card based politics', which will be harder to break into without some sort of momentum, not to mention what I said previously, the ANP+PPP+MQM would rather see Karachi burn than allow IK a successful rally and eat into their support base, especially the MQM.

Now that the MQM has kissed and made up with the PPP again, the PPP might look the other way over MQM violence to prevent the PTI from becoming successful. I don't know if IK can win over some support from ANP leaders in Karachi, which might help.

i will vote him
but that is bad that PTI is taking PML (N) as the top of the list opponent
i think that PML N is least bad of all political parties
and they do work good in Lahore
it will divide their vote bank and PML Q might take the edge
PTI should do these kind of jalsa in peshawar and karachi and in some area of south punjab

karachi will be least of imran problems ;)

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

He has to start somewhere.

His main appeal is in the urban areas currently.

I agree that he should go to Peshawar, Quetta, Karachi and various other urban areas as well, but Lahore is a good place to start.

Quetta, Karachi, interior Sindh etc. have a much stronger 'ethnic card based politics', which will be harder to break into without some sort of momentum, not to mention what I said previously, the ANP+PPP+MQM would rather see Karachi burn than allow IK a successful rally and eat into their support base, especially the MQM.

Now that the MQM has kissed and made up with the PPP again, the PPP might look the other way over MQM violence to prevent the PTI from becoming successful. I don't know if IK can win over some support from ANP leaders in Karachi, which might help.

in karachi imran is more regarded as a cricketer than a fine politician

karachi will be least of imran problems ;)

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

in karachi imran is more regarded as a cricketer than a fine politician
Well, in order to determine what exactly Imran Khan's appeal is in Karachi, we need the MQM and ANP to stop their thugs and allow a free and fair expression by the people of their support for Imran Khan.

by pakistani political standards, a very wise speech and a mature gathering.
no one hooted 'go zardari go' slogan which would have been very immature and impractical. In short, 'let elections come' was the msg commin out of this rally.

he did target the feudal leaders (lik everyone does) but at the same time also suggested some practical solutions to our existin problems.

1. one most important one, which took me by surprise, was when he talked about inefficiency in our electricity generation network. His suggestion of increasing the level of efficiency in wapda from 25% (current level) to 60% instead of just focusin on new projects is a very realistic one.

2. SHO should be elected just lik american system. Very creative.... gud or bad can be debated but for once someone is suggestin a possible solution.

3. Foreign policy: Friendship with all but no more fawning.

and others...

Back
Top Bottom