What's new

300,000 plus @ PTI Lahore Jalsa - Live Forum Coverage

Rest assure that there are not going to be any elections.... You will soon see either a civil dis-obedience moment or a take over...and i can bet you on that ....forget about elections
i think that media is controlling the minds of people very effectively and somehow they will be able to stop that kind of civil dis obidience

figures!! not so sure.......but definitely a massive gathering by any standards......Some buddy (from PML-N) on one of the channels publicly challenged PTI and IK...that if they gather 50,000 he would leave politics....now my instincts tell me the gathering crossed 50,000....... Now who is the challenger....and more importantly where is he???? Is gonna quit????? or gonna duck to lower his profile further??

If media gives proper coverage to the rally and the turnout, it could swing the votes of many who might not show up at election time or decide not to support PTI because it is 'too small'.

Now IK has to continue the momentum through election day.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

figures!! not so sure.......but definitely a massive gathering by any standards......Some buddy (from PML-N) on one of the channels publicly challenged PTI and IK...that if they gather 50,000 he would leave politics....now my instincts tell me the gathering crossed 50,000....... Now who is the challenger....and more importantly where is he???? Is gonna quit????? or gonna duck to lower his profile further??
lol - over 150,000 - So can 3 or 4 PML-N MNA's quit :D

I hope its the new dawn for pakistan. i hope imran makes the right decesions. I would certainly rather have Imran rather than what we have a choice of now between ppp and pna(n)

I hope its the new dawn for pakistan. i hope imran makes the right decesions. I would certainly rather have Imran rather than what we have a choice of now between ppp and pna(n)

While not very specific, he did point to a 'de-politicized' police force, and that alone could make a very big difference in terms of improving security and ending corruption.

Express Tribune reporting over 150,000 attendance, per 'conservative estimates'.

Pretty large rally by Pakistani standards, especially for a 'political startup'.

As far as i know the least number was 300000 and maximum was 500000 and that was reported by a senior journalist who also attended the one of the biggest jalsa in 1970

I think the people were not only inside the ground but outside as well....it was difficult to count ....but was way mature crowd then what you see in typical MQM, PPP and PML (N)'s jalsa's

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

i think that media is controlling the minds of people very effectively and somehow they will be able to stop that kind of civil dis obidience

What will be the benefit for them to stop civil dis-obedience .... they are like us....they too are fed up of this system.... many political program anchors get threats on daily basis ...,.... why they would be so worried about stoping something they them-self stimulated

Typical impulsive politicians .....don't expect them too.....they already challenged many times...and have been kicked ....but never resigned ....its all bullshit talk.....just to get attention

I was impressed by Imran Khan Speech.I hope we see real change in Pakistani Politics soon.Imran Khan speech delivered a message to common Pakistanis.I hope people are wise enough to see this and vote for Imran instead of Ganja Brothers because all ganja brothers do is talk talk talk.

where is the youth educated class of imran ruling the party, it seems PTI has no different uneducated village elders in his party, i seem to get a very bad impression from the other non imran members of the party who are holding the 'jalsa'.

there are not other talented guys to be seen except only one man show in PTI

Wow MasALLAH very big Jalsa much more big than the sarkari jalsa of N. IK has arrived with a bang.lol

Go! Inshallah you will get success in 2013.

If Musharraf become president, Imran Khan Prime Minister & Mustafa Kamal mayor of Karachi than Pakistan economy will grow atleast 10% annually.

imran khan will not win a single seat except perhaps his home town in mianwali, that i can bet millions on it!!

maybe imran khan will foresee it coming and bycott next elections too

this jalsa is just entertaining not motivating, as somebady has said more that a music concert than a political gathering, the lahoris who support imran are probably those lahori faction which knows nothing abt politics

Ill request you to have a heed to what PML-N is saying now after this Jalsa.. Pervaiz Rasheed himself admitted that this jalsa have illuminated many issues.. I am surprised why you cant see any motivational element in it!

lahoris who support imran are probably those lahori faction which knows nothing abt politics

Can you please elaborate this, I am unable to understand this reasoning.

I don't think a voter has to know much about political games... IK in his Lahore jalsa addressed common people and not political sects.

where is the youth educated class of imran ruling the party, it seems PTI has no different uneducated village elders in his party, i seem to get a very bad impression from the other non imran members of the party who are holding the 'jalsa'.

there are not other talented guys to be seen except only one man show in PTI
Who gives a crap as long as PTI sticks to it's core values and Imran Khan will indeed bring change.Unlike PML-N and PPP followers Imran Khan followers like him because of his honesty not because of ethnicity/political connections or feudal connections.PML-N and PPP are two most corrupted parties in Pakistan which have to be countered.All arguments against Imran Khan are baseless and malicious by PML-N/PPP Followers..who gives a crap about one man show if he is honest and can bring change then it's all good..Do you see any one accusing Imran Khan of dishonesty or corruption etc??Even his enemies can't accuse him of corruption and all other bad stuff which they are themselves involved in.

Back
Top Bottom