What's new

30 Turkic Warriors more effective then 300 Spartans

Sure and thanks to Turks Islam also came to India plus we served and defended Islam for more then 600 years. Dont forget that thanks to Turks Islam was not inhalliated when it was very weak surrounded by many powerfull enemies. Remember the sanjak (Flag) representing Khilafetul Muslimin is still in Turks hands.

What you said happened however the perspective to look at the events is a bit misguided...

How can Allah's deen can be annihilated? Everything is created with a purpose. All praise is to Allah that he chose all of us to be Muslims and our ancestors to fight against crusaders and defeat the enemies and serve Islam for many centuries.

Well, whether we're mixed with mongolian or not is probably difficult to trace, but strangely enough I don't mind being mixed. I kinda like the idea that "turks" are a mixture of every race spanning from china to middle east and thanks to the ottomans we probably got enough european blood mixed in all of it anyway :)

There should be an international law encouraging cross race marriages.
lol now what the turks lacking is the black blood`after accomplishing that then its 'earth' race`:P

Two men of Turks were the dangerous ones
Sultan Suleiman the magnificent and Admiral Hayredin Babrossa Pasha the one who sailed 300 ships on
sand and conquered Jerusalem in one night..:pop:

What you said happened however the perspective to look at the events is a bit misguided...

How can Allah's deen can be annihilated? Everything is created with a purpose. All praise is to Allah that he chose all of us to be Muslims and our ancestors to fight against crusaders and defeat the enemies and serve Islam for many centuries.

Brother ofcourse it is Allah who protected Islam but look how HE did it.. He does it with the Turks.

any link for a comprehensive history of the Ottoman empire. Not the wikipedia one please.I have gone through that already.

We have many more who are much greater then them..
Apart from silliness of comparing Turkish forefathers (Barbaros is Turkish-Greek fyi), I would like to hear from you who are those people that are greater than Suleiman I?

Brother ofcourse it is Allah who protected Islam but look how HE did it.. He does it with the Turks.
Muslims don't need guidance of Turks. If you want to be successful in all areas of life, follow the steps of success not stuck your head into the ground.

Battle of Saragarhi also deserves mention in this thread. 21 Sikhs vs 10,000-14,000 Afghan Pashtuns in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.

03-Men_of_the_Loodiaah_%28Ludhiana%29_Sikh_Regiment_in_China%2C_Circa_1860..jpg

"The British, as well as the Indians, are proud of the 36th Sikh Regiments. It is no exaggeration to record that the armies which possess the valiant Sikhs cannot face defeat in war" - Parliament of the United Kingdom.

"You are never disappointed when you are with the Sikhs. Those 21 soldiers all fought to the death. That bravery should be within all of us. Those soldiers were lauded in Britain and their pride went throughout the Indian Army. Inside every Sikh should be this pride and courage. The important thing is that you must not get too big-headed it is important to be humble in victory and to pay respect to the other side." - Field Marshal William Joseph Slim, 1st Viscount Slim.

Apart from silliness of comparing Turkish forefathers (Barbaros is Turkish-Greek fyi), I would like to hear from you who are those people that are greater than Suleiman I?

Fatih Sultan Mehmed, Alparslan Gazi are examples

Sure and thanks to Turks Islam also came to India plus we served and defended Islam for more then 600 years. Dont forget that thanks to Turks Islam was not inhalliated when it was very weak surrounded by many powerfull enemies. Remember the sanjak (Flag) representing Khilafetul Muslimin is still in Turks hands.

Turks didn't bring Islam to India first. It was the Sufis and Sunni traders that traded with Southern India that did. In the north Sufis came, then the Sunnis in the form of the Arabs invaded India.

but Cengiz sure was one

OMG, Genghis Khan was a Mongol. His great-grandfather's tribal state was called Khamag Mongol literally means "All/Whole Mongol" in the Mongolian language..

Fatih Sultan Mehmed, Alparslan Gazi are examples
Thank you for answering. I am gonna follow this up with a question; Is it wise to compare such historical figures who've done so many invaluable contributions? Shouldn't we remember them with their greatness, but not their greatness among others?

im confused, turks are Caucasian or mongoloid???

The original Turks were Mongoloid, later it became more Caucasoid as it expanded into the West Eurasia and mixed with its native population.

The modern day Turks from Turkey are the result of the mixture between the original Turks and the Anatolians/Greeks/various Middle Easterners.

I think the ancient Turks also got some Europoid appearance as it has already mixed with the steppe Scythians long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom