What's new

30 Turkic Warriors more effective then 300 Spartans

In my opinion it is true, the Osmanli Turks were the best servants to Islam..

well,i think so too..but a Turk should act more humble..self-appreciating should be limited..when a non-turk appreciates the ottoman contributes to islam,it is being more valuable.

@Liquid

And when you say "Turks" do you mean Turkish people from Anatolia? This is false, most were Central Asian Mongoloids that invaded North West India and Northern India.

Turkic are diverse people. Turkic the term is similar to the term Germanic. And I dont see German people taking create for what the French have done or the English.[/QUOTE]

We are Oguz Turks

Last edited by a moderator:
@Liquid

And when you say "Turks" do you mean Turkish people from Anatolia? This is false, most were Central Asian Mongoloids that invaded North West India and Northern India.

Turkic are diverse people. Turkic the term is similar to the term Germanic. And I dont see German people taking create for what the French have done or the English.

We are Oguz Turks[/QUOTE]

Yes, you guys are united by language. A equivalent of this video would be if I made video of all the different Indo-European speakers , or Afroasiatic or Semitic speakers.

Just like how the many semitic speakers are very diverse, so are the Turkic people from Anatolia to Central Asia.

And honesty I think most of the Turkish people are indigenous Anatolian. I think the Central Asians that came to Anatolia didn't play a big role in the modern Turkish peoples gene pool.

Only Azerbaijan and Iran Turks are our close relatives, although Turkmens, Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Kyrgyzs, Uyghurs, Tatars and other Turkic relatives are using similar language and accepts same religion, they are genetically too different from us.

Uygur Turks

And Oghuz Turks

traditional songs.

These types of songs in Turkish, "Türkü"is called.

Back
Top Bottom