What's new

30 Turkic Warriors more effective then 300 Spartans

Indeed...mongols are not turks.

Nobody claimed that Mongols are Turks, but Cengiz sure was one and no doubt many soldiers of his army were also.. Before Cengiz the mongols used to kill eachother off and when he came, he organized and united them. His laws are all Turkic laws he even used to speak and write ancient Turkic. The Mongols were nothing important without the Turks. Also many historians believe that Cengiz is absolutely Turk. If you think this is impossible then look at Ottoman Turks.. They did the same thing but this time with the islamic world and again they became very powerfull.

As close as Mongolic languages is to Turkic languges, I find them to be even closer to Tungusic ones.
Tungusic (Manchu) song Arki Ucun. I can spot 20~30 Mongolian words right away.
And Tungusic peoples were no slouches either. What they lacked in number, they more than made it up with shrewedness. With a population of 8 Banners, the Jurchens were able to play the Mongols (who outnumbered them 6:1) for fools.
Mini Jakvn Gvsa!

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkic People in the World

not sure..there is a dispute among historians about that..

but there is one thing im sure,we dont look like cengiz:rolleyes:

Well i have relatives in Kazakhstan they do look like him and they are pure Turks from Altai.

This is nice video about Altaic Peoples

Mongols are Altaic people they are like to us but they are not Turk.

Mongols and Turks are related, their languages are also similar.
no they are not``not proven by neither historical nor genatic aspects``:no:``` turks are more related to Chinese Uyghur in terms of linguistic and physical appearance

I don't think anyone here questions Genghis Khans legacy belongs to Mongolians. However, before Anatolia was home for Turkish people, their first home was Central Asia, around Mongolian steps. Therefore, Turkish people also consider Mongolian legacy as one of their own. "Shared history" would be the perfect explanation. This is the reason why so many Turkish males named after Genghis Khan.

All the Koreans and Vietnam people have traditional Chinese name, does it mean they all Chinese or China shared history with Koreans or Vietnamnese?
nope``China is China, so does Turkish is Turskish not Mongolian

im confused, turks are Caucasian or mongoloid???

caucasion, actually mixture of every bit``they were nomadic tribes spreading from China to far end of Asia, and they were mixing with locals

Turks are brave soldiers no doubt.But nobody could be compared to the Spartans.

mongols and turks are also related to Gog and Magog ..

Sure and thanks to Turks Islam also came to India plus we served and defended Islam for more then 600 years. Dont forget that thanks to Turks Islam was not inhalliated when it was very weak surrounded by many powerfull enemies. Remember the sanjak (Flag) representing Khilafetul Muslimin is still in Turks hands.

Well, whether we're mixed with mongolian or not is probably difficult to trace, but strangely enough I don't mind being mixed. I kinda like the idea that "turks" are a mixture of every race spanning from china to middle east and thanks to the ottomans we probably got enough european blood mixed in all of it anyway :)

There should be an international law encouraging cross race marriages.

Turks are brave soldiers no doubt.But nobody could be compared to the Spartans.

there is no such simple comparison can be made, they are at least 2000 years apart``! back to Apartans time the calvary tactics werent even to start to develop until when the stirrups were developed around 3rd AD.

Back
Top Bottom