What's new

3 Turks killed in suicide bombing in Afghanistan

I was referring to the Haqqani and ISI networks that have strong influence over Taliban. Now tell me you are not related and the these yaboo groups in Afghanistan landed from Mars. :coffee

Compare the statistics of the number of non-Pakistanis and the Pakistanis killed/kidnapped/injured in attacks and you will see.why.

Can you tell me how many Pakistanis working in Afghan reconstruction program ever got attacked even once by Taliban or other cronies?

Not one.

So you consider Turks also as invaders which means you actively support these terror groups who are killing even unarmed civilians who are simply helping Afghans.

Turkish friends, there is your friendly neighbourhood Mr. Pakistan.

And now you need to understand why you need to revaluate your ties with them.

You might need to get a special forces unit to protect Turkish workers helping in reconstruction process as well as protect Turkish embassy in Afghanistan. It somehow seems that you are being targeted for some other reasons.
pakistani attacked by gunmen in kandhar
Pakistani enginers attacked in kandahar 7 killed.

I don't think Russia, China, US or other regional power would do this. The only country remaining is Mullah's Iran. They are known for these kind of assassinations. They probably see Afghanistan as their "turf".

Suicide bombing is a patented technique of Talibunnies that we are too used to seeing in this region. While I am not ruling out your equation, Iranians are quite rational people in this area. Turf or not, it is about regional cooperation and no one nation has enough money to single-handedly fund and develop Afghanistan. Even the collective super-rich NATO countries failed in doing the same.

Afghanistan is a country that will require many hands including significant Turkish participation on all fronts and even Iranians acknowledge this. They will not do such a thing considering the level of instability that such actions have caused in this region.

The way I see it, Taliban sees you as 'NATO allies' and thus made this attack possible.

It is important that your government sends some special units disguised in civilian clothing as parts of special protection team for Turkish experts working in Afghanistan.

Pakistani workers killed in Afghanistan attack

Five Pakistani construction workers have been shot dead by unidentified gunmen on motorcycles in southern Afghanistan, officials say.

Another Pakistani was injured in the attack. The workers were waiting for transport to take them to a road-building project in Kandahar province.

Correspondents say there has been a marked increase in attacks on foreign civilians over the past year.

An anti-Taliban offensive is underway in neighbouring Helmand province.

Afghan, US and Nato leaders have also signalled their intention to target militants based in Kandahar province.

One report said that the victims were working for an international construction company on a project to repair a road connecting Kandahar city to Panjwayi district.

BBC News - Pakistani workers killed in Afghanistan attack

Good boy!! Now be a sport and compare it to the number of attacks happened and Indians/Americans/Europeans killed/kidnapped or injured in similar attacks.

Follow the steps and you will start comprehending rational human language.

Mr. Indian now lick your own shit

I love the way you lot get riled up. :lol:

Post reported for personal attacks and abusive language.

Anyone even Pakistani soldiers if become part of NATO in Afghanistan will be invaders .

Now you can keep blowing your trumpet we have no issue.

You Indians are burning in your own frustration

Turkey is there to do a job and that is to help in reconstruction process. Turkish troops:

1- didn't bomb afghan cities.

2- didn't massacre Afghan locals

3- Didn't rape/maim/torture afghan civilians

4- do not have their aerial assets targeting random places to unload themselves.

What part of this looks like an invasion to you?

Oh wait! The Pakistani definition.

Well, guess what? Your definition of invader is really immature.

Look up a dictionary for once.

Oh BTW here is a neutral news which says Turkish and also Afghan workers killed so your BS got a slap on your face since Turks were not the target but the company's interests.
Attacks in Afghanistan Kill 3 Turks, 3 Afghans

Attacks in Afghanistan Kill 3 Turks, 3 Afghans - ABC News

did we say that ?

The target is basically anyone who is helping the new elected government of Afghanistan rebuild, over the previous Taliban who are your pets and offered Afghanistan to your jurnails on a platter.

if the non-Muslims were not part of any army my and many others' reaction would have been same. death if civilians is not at all appreciated.

If they were part of foreign army then yes we would have praised the attack since invaders need to leave

Again with the invader nonsense.

Please prove to me with any news how has Turkey invaded Afghanistan?

You just are jealous that they are able to help more than you could ever do, snatching Afghanistan from your hands in terms of goodwill, influence and respect.

The question is not muslim or non-muslim. Please remove your wahhabi glasses and see here from a civilian perspective.

Last edited:
The way I see it, Taliban sees you as 'NATO allies' and thus made this attack possible.

end of discussion.

Good boy!! Now be a sport and compare it to the number of attacks happened and Indians/Americans/Europeans killed/kidnapped or injured in similar attacks.

Follow the steps and you will start comprehending rational human language.

why should i compare ? you are not there to sell candies but eat up their resources and they see all of you as occupying uninvited forces they will kick you the way it should be just like bhagat singho did with brits.

I love the way you lot get riled up. :lol:

Post reported for personal attacks and abusive language.

very good. its good for your tiny brain cells ;) keep them watering by reporting my posts :D here is another one now be quick and report

Turkey is there to do a job and that is to help in reconstruction process. Turkish troops:

1- didn't bomb afghan cities.

2- didn't massacre Afghan locals

3- Didn't rape/maim/torture afghan civilians

4- do not have their aerial assets targeting random places to unload themselves.

What part of this looks like an invasion to you?

Oh wait! The Pakistani definition.

Well, guess what? Your definition of invader is really immature.

Look up a dictionary for once.

The target is basically anyone who is helping the new elected government of Afghanistan rebuild, over the previous Taliban who are your pets and offered Afghanistan to your jurnails on a platter.

Again with the invader nonsense.

Please prove to me with any news how has Turkey invaded Afghanistan?

You just are jealous that they are able to help more than you could ever do, snatching Afghanistan from your hands in terms of goodwill, influence and respect.

The question is not muslim or non-muslim. Please remove your wahhabi glasses and see here from a civilian perspective.

ask Afghans not me :) not my headache if they consider them invaders or anything else.

Once you are in NATO uniform you are part of them.

If they are bombing their own traitors from ANA then Turks or Pakistanis or Saudis are NO exception

@Tshering22

There are some 2k Turkish troops at RC-Capital and RC-North. The missions abroad at dangerous places are guarded by Turkish National Police SOF. Yet I believe we are involving at combat undercover. It's officially known that the Land Forces Aviation Task Force/Bagram have been providing MEDVAC/EVAC and troop transport to other NATO allies.

But, we had a heli crash there back in 2012, killing 12 troops all Officers and NCOs. I knew one of them personally. Will you get surprised if I say all personnel died were a team of SAT-Underwater Assault Team (Turkish Naval Commandos) operating under army Command.

(Neptune)

Sorry to hear this RIP to the dead, the fight against terror should unite us all.

I don't know why some Pakistanis support the Afghan Taliban. I mean yeah, Pakistan army shouldn't really fight them or something, but they still are evil bastards. The only difference between them and TTP is that TTP kills Pakistanis and they kill Afghans. They once beheaded 20 people at a wedding for playing music.

@Tshering22

There are some 2k Turkish troops at RC-Capital and RC-North. The missions abroad at dangerous places are guarded by Turkish National Police SOF. Yet I believe we are involving at combat undercover. It's officially known that the Land Forces Aviation Task Force/Bagram have been providing MEDVAC/EVAC and troop transport to other NATO allies.

But, we had a heli crash there back in 2012, killing 12 troops all Officers and NCOs. I knew one of them personally. Will you get surprised if I say all personnel died were a team of SAT-Underwater Assault Team (Turkish Naval Commandos) operating under army Command.

(Neptune)

But your country is there to help. Turkish troops present there are to ensure that the work they have done doesn't get destroyed by Taliban. Sometimes you need to take harsh actions which may not always qualify as invasions.

I sympathize with the families of those soldiers who died in that crash.

I think Turkey should also take an independent development task in Afghanistan other than NATO responsibilities. You are best placed to transform them into a modern, open-minded state.

Show them the path your great leader Ataturk showed you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut please clear the thread. Ban this Tshering22 guy he started all this off topic trolling.

@Tshering22

(Neptune)
Neptune why dont u use yr own account.:lol:

But your country is there to help. Turkish troops present there are to ensure that the work they have done doesn't get destroyed by Taliban. Sometimes you need to take harsh actions which may not always qualify as invasions.

I sympathize with the families of those soldiers who died in that crash.

I think Turkey should also take an independent development task in Afghanistan other than NATO responsibilities. You are best placed to transform them into a modern, open-minded state. Show them that all this nonsense being fed through Pakistani radical factions in their intelligence won't take them anywhere.

Show them the path your great leader Ataturk showed you.

Excatly. It's okay for me to involve me n ops but general public would overreact for it. So they are keeping it undercover. Rather than Afghanistan, we should expand towards Far East within special emphasis on India I believe.

@Aeronaut please clear the thread. Ban this Tshering22 guy he started all this off topic trolling.

Neptune why dont u use yr own account.:lol:

I won't use it anymore. I will use this very rarely only at some special subjects.

Excatly. It's okay for me to involve me n ops but general public would overreact for it. So they are keeping it undercover. Rather than Afghanistan, we should expand towards Far East within special emphasis on India I believe.

We do have increasing trade ties but the nature of both our countries' relation is commercial largely. In case of Afghanistan, Turkey is the only country that can be accepted as a welcome other than us, because you guys have historic affiliation to the lands surrounding Afghanistan.

They don't like US/NATO as a whole but they won't mind your investments. As much as you and the Iranians hate it, all the stakeholders here, you, us, Iranians, Chinese and Russians have a lot of stakes in the place. Despite geographic differences in your case (as you don't border them), investing in Afghanistan will go a long way for Turks.

I won't use it anymore. I will use this very rarely only at some special subjects.
:lol: common man

Back
Top Bottom