What's new

3 Turks killed in suicide bombing in Afghanistan

That is a stupid move. All the experience in Africa, Afghanistan and other volatile regions is showing that such actions only make countries more determined to eradicate terrorism and increase trade and investment.

I was under the impression that you guys would be relatively safer in Afghanistan considering the affection and respect Pakistanis have towards you.

what a moron you are linking it to Pakistanis.

Anyway the fact is Afghanistan is a battle ground and it has nothing to do with Turk, Pakistani, Indian, American but rather its people of Afghanistan Vs invaders.

Invaders are doing their duty while freedom fighters doing own.

deaths from both sides occur simple as that

RIP.

Odd to see no one praising the "brave taliban" though, as one usually sees in these kinda threads.

RIP.

Odd to see no one praising the "brave taliban" though, as one usually sees in these kinda threads.

When a Muslim is killed we pray for his forgiveness in hereafter thats what we are doing.

if you Indians wana see us praising death of our Turkish brothers then you are just getting disappointed.

what a moron you are linking it to Pakistanis.

I was referring to the Haqqani and ISI networks that have strong influence over Taliban. Now tell me you are not related and the these yaboo groups in Afghanistan landed from Mars. :coffee

Anyway the fact is Afghanistan is a battle ground and it has nothing to do with Turk, Pakistani, Indian, American but rather its people of Afghanistan Vs invaders.

Compare the statistics of the number of non-Pakistanis and the Pakistanis killed/kidnapped/injured in attacks and you will see.why.

Can you tell me how many Pakistanis working in Afghan reconstruction program ever got attacked even once by Taliban or other cronies?

Not one.

Invaders are doing their duty while freedom fighters doing own deaths from both sides occur simple as that

So you consider Turks also as invaders which means you actively support these terror groups who are killing even unarmed civilians who are simply helping Afghans.

Turkish friends, there is your friendly neighbourhood Mr. Pakistan.

And now you need to understand why you need to revaluate your ties with them.

Some people are getting uncomfortable Turkey getting a profile abroad. Allah rahmet eylesin...

You might need to get a special forces unit to protect Turkish workers helping in reconstruction process as well as protect Turkish embassy in Afghanistan. It somehow seems that you are being targeted for some other reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might need to get a special forces unit to protect Turkish workers helping in reconstruction process as well as protect Turkish embassy in Afghanistan. It somehow seems that you are being targeted for some other reasons.
I don't think Russia, China, US or other regional power would do this. The only country remaining is Mullah's Iran. They are known for these kind of assassinations. They probably see Afghanistan as their "turf".

When a Muslim is killed we pray for his forgiveness in hereafter thats what we are doing.

if you Indians wana see us praising death of our Turkish brothers then you are just getting disappointed.

Oh so Afghan soldiers are not Muslims?

I was referring to the Haqqani and ISI networks that have strong influence over Taliban. Now tell me you are not related and the these yaboo groups in Afghanistan landed from Mars. :coffee

Compare the statistics of the number of non-Pakistanis and the Pakistanis killed/kidnapped/injured in attacks and you will see.why.

Can you tell me how many Pakistanis working in Afghan reconstruction program ever got attacked even once by Taliban or other cronies?

Not one.

Pakistani workers killed in Afghanistan attack

Five Pakistani construction workers have been shot dead by unidentified gunmen on motorcycles in southern Afghanistan, officials say.

Another Pakistani was injured in the attack. The workers were waiting for transport to take them to a road-building project in Kandahar province.

Correspondents say there has been a marked increase in attacks on foreign civilians over the past year.

An anti-Taliban offensive is underway in neighbouring Helmand province.

Afghan, US and Nato leaders have also signalled their intention to target militants based in Kandahar province.

One report said that the victims were working for an international construction company on a project to repair a road connecting Kandahar city to Panjwayi district.

BBC News - Pakistani workers killed in Afghanistan attack

Mr. Indian now lick your own shit

So you consider Turks also as invaders which means you actively support these terror groups who are killing even unarmed civilians who are simply helping Afghans.

Turkish friends, there is your friendly neighbourhood Mr. Pakistan.

And now you need to understand why you need to revaluate your ties with them.

Anyone even Pakistani soldiers if become part of NATO in Afghanistan will be invaders .

Now you can keep blowing your trumpet we have no issue.

You Indians are burning in your own frustration

Oh BTW here is a neutral news which says Turkish and also Afghan workers killed so your BS got a slap on your face since Turks were not the target but the company's interests.

Attacks in Afghanistan Kill 3 Turks, 3 Afghans

Attacks in Afghanistan Kill 3 Turks, 3 Afghans - ABC News

Oh so Afghan soldiers are not Muslims?

did we say that ?

Precisely his point. If the deceased weren't Muslims then many probably would have praised the brave mujahid.

if the non-Muslims were not part of any army my and many others' reaction would have been same. death if civilians is not at all appreciated.

If they were part of foreign army then yes we would have praised the attack since invaders need to leave

Back
Top Bottom