What's new

3 LeT terrorist arrested in Dhaka

Perhaps, becasue present Al government leaning too much toward bharat......That can drive a lot people mad as hell , if you get my drift...:angry:

Just because you are mad at government policies that wants to improve relations with its neighbours, I can now go and kill some Indian civilians in my country who have diplomatic agreements with Bangladesh. What convoluted logic and wonder where did the teachings of Islam go regarding honoring treaties and protecting civilians?

Well two of them from left look like didn't have good meal in days so how were they try to blow up anything? They may have been connected to lashkar but they were living legally in Bd. One of the guy were in electrical circuit making business. Furthermore, If these guys are doing any terrorism than they must have been doing with Bangladeshi counter part. They can not do anything unless local element help them out. Hence, who brought them from Pakistan?
These guys are arrested based on the information obtained from Headly who was arrested by FBI. According to the investigation these guys are planning to do terror strikes in India.

These guys are arrested based on the information obtained from Headly who was arrested by FBI. According to the investigation these guys are planning to do terror strikes in India.

They were at the final stages of striking American embassy in Bangladesh not India.

They were at the final stages of striking American embassy in Bangladesh not India.

That was my point earlier point as well. Indians are busy taking mileage from on alleged plot.

Back
Top Bottom