What's new

3 Christian Boys Were Killed by Police Due to Love Affair with Muslim Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a difference. Our morons are confined to our country. But your morons are global including your country too because you dont have concept of country. You are muslim first( global), then country. That is the problem.

Does it count when a non Indian citizen falls victim to your morons in your country? or is that too inconvenient of a factor for you? I did expect witless reply from you since you obviously are Indian to your roots.

dalits huh hmmm you are not even understanding. let me give u a hint dalits are 15% or more of indian population ,enjoys scholarships ,reservations ,what not ,communities in india are somewhat find it discriminatory , comparison is simply stupid to say the least.
As far as I know minorities like Hindus in Pakistan are given scholarship...

Does it count when a non Indian citizen falls victim to your morons in your country? or is that too inconvenient of a factor for you? I did expect witless reply from you since you obviously are Indian to your roots.

Yes it counts. But it has a solution. See whatn i was saying can be understood in the following way. Differnt kind of wild animals are there in forest. A paricular group of wild animals stay inside that jungle, kill who ever enters into that jungle and never come out of that jungle. Another group of wild animal who call themselves lion or sher, they not only kill inside the jungle but comesout of the jungle in every now and then and start hunting. According to them the entire world is created for them. For the first case if you dont go into the jungle problem solved. In the second case they need to be killed or kept in zoo. Usa is keeping them in abu gharib zoo. West is killing them in iraq, afganistan, syria etc. Got it ?

How it was prevdenting one community ? Youu yourself said that it is not related to islam.so preventing cowslaughter is not against a particular community. Or are you saying that eating cow is a religious duty ? So much lies ?

There is not related and there is not obligatory! Read my posts before quoting me ...

2ndly, slaughter can also mean zabiha please get your case right before saying rubbish and wasting other people's time...

There is not related and there is not obligatory! Read my posts before quoting me ...

2ndly, slaughter can also mean zabiha please get your case right before saying rubbish and wasting other people's time...

See if it is not related then you should not complain about oppression regarding cow slaughter. But you are complaing and regarding zabiah, i told you earlier, you guys have a problem of confusing people with religious terms, which is inherent within you i think.

Secularism is the separation of government institutions, and the persons mandated to represent the State, from religious institutions and religious dignitaries.Its a perfectly rational method to protect the people from state sponsored religious oppression.

Well, how is that possible I do not understand esp. when even in India they break coconuts on occasions and even ministers take part in pooja and what not...

As for Pakistan and Muslim countries, this is not possible because for us GOD has sent rules for EVERYTHING including running a state...Please @Azazel I have answered you NUMEROUS times but you ask and say the same things like a broken tape recorder...

Last edited by a moderator:
See if it is not related then you should not complain about oppression regarding cow slaughter. But you are complaing and regarding zabiah, i told you earlier, you guys have a problem of confusing people with religious terms, which is inherent within you i think.

You have a problem of not doing your homework...It is not us confusing you with religious terms BUT if you want to start a discussion on RELIGION...KINDLY ATLEAST know the terms...

Zabiha = religious slaughter = halal meat like the kosher for Jews....

However, A person can very well be a vegetarian and a Muslim (OMG was that news to you? yes that is why I said go do your homework and stop wasting other people's time)

You seemed to have gotten Taquiya right which mind you is only found online no one has said it up straight on my face so maybe if you did your homework you wouldnt be sounding like a complete idiot when it came to Islam and small things like slaughtering...

If producing HALAL meat is forbidden then yes it is a form of oppression because we Muslims are ONLY allowed Halal meat like Jews ONLY CAN eat Kosher....While non Muslims can eat ANY type....and EVERYONE world wide knows HALAL AND KOSHER so if they ban it or do not allow it damn right that is oppression!

Well, how is that possible I do not understand esp. when even in India they break coconuts on occasions and even ministers take part in pooja and what not...

As for Pakistan and Muslim countries, this is not possible because for us GOD has sent rules for EVERYTHING including running a state...Please @Azazel I have answered you NUMEROUS times but you ask and say the same things like a broken tape recorder...

That is what I am trying ti say that you people are not secular, so you can not treat your minorities as equal citizen. It is inherent in you, all of you. So your jusice system must be biassed and non-muslims should not expect justice from you. The world should take a note of this. Infact they are noticing.

there can be christian zones in islamic countries. that is christians go work freely and return to their nest in christian area(zone).
christians usually are free people and they don't care or even cannot digest rigid laws of islam or the importance of cow in earth.

for eg: pork was served to momin by his mother. see, the christian or atheist mother haven't studied koran or sunnah neither will respect it. so, she is at danger because she don't know momin can get his christian mother's throat done ziba :
Police: Death Threat Prompted By Pork Dinner
Muslim man accused mom of trying to "poison" him
Police: Death Threat Prompted By Pork Dinner | The Smoking Gun

this shows, Christians or even non-Muslims generally don't understand Muslim people and their laws,culture properly unless become one among them(which is not an option for most Pakistani christians?).

BTW, Islam has rules and regulations like Western countries have rules for their visas and SPECIAL rules for ASIAN passports...

So like you have dos and donts when you visit other countries or even in your own country if you do this you will go to jail if you do that you will be fined and what not...Well same for Islam only thing is unlike in the country where you can get off with bribery in Islam there are some who try to bend the rules but there are some rules which are as they are....and a girl is not allowed to marry a non Muslim unless he converts!

Because it will only confuse the children

where you say there is no god but ALLAH and yet the dad goes 3 gods but they are 1 ...where we say Jesus is a messneger but the dad is bowing to a statue of Jesus or something (depending on which sect of Christianity 1 is from)

Where in Islam no pork no alcohol but the dad is drinking and eating pork....

and many more confusions...

You have a problem of not doing your homework...It is not us confusing you with religious terms BUT if you want to start a discussion on RELIGION...KINDLY ATLEAST know the terms...

Zabiha = religious slaughter = halal meat like the kosher for Jews....

However, A person can very well be a vegetarian and a Muslim (OMG was that news to you? yes that is why I said go do your homework and stop wasting other people's time)

You seemed to have gotten Taquiya right which mind you is only found online no one has said it up straight on my face so maybe if you did your homework you wouldnt be sounding like a complete idiot when it came to Islam and small things like slaughtering...

If producing HALAL meat is forbidden then yes it is a form of oppression because we Muslims are ONLY allowed Halal meat like Jews ONLY CAN eat Kosher....While non Muslims can eat ANY type....and EVERYONE world wide knows HALAL AND KOSHER so if they ban it or do not allow it damn right that is oppression!

See you are confusing again if cow slaughter is banned, it is banned for hindus, muslims, christians, all of them. So no question of halal or haram. But you can do your halal stuff to goats, chickens. No body is stopping you. So where is the oppression ? Cow slaughter is banned means all form. Goat slaughter is allowed means all form, both halal and haram. Got it ?

That is what I am trying ti say that you people are not secular, so you can not treat your minorities as equal citizen. It is inherent in you, all of you. So your jusice system must be biassed and non-muslims should not expect justice from you. The world should take a note of this. Infact they are noticing.

OMG...kindly do your research PLEASE...save yourselves the embarrassment!

Our justice system (when I say our I mean Islamic not WHAT IS HAPPENING UNDER THE NAME OF ISLAM) has lesser punishments for NON MUSLIMS ...WHY? because they do not know certain things...

2ndly the justice system is JUST..1 can practice their own religion

Hell if not how did the Christians, Jews and pagans lived in Madinah during the time of the Prophet? THAT is the best example and another is Salah Ud Din and also how in Spain there are churches which exist in PERFECT CONDITIONS since before the Muslim rule ...

As far as I know minorities like Hindus in Pakistan are given scholarship...

It means preference through reservation, apart from scholarship.

Yes it counts. But it has a solution. See whatn i was saying can be understood in the following way. Differnt kind of wild animals are there in forest. A paricular group of wild animals stay inside that jungle, kill who ever enters into that jungle and never come out of that jungle. Another group of wild animal who call themselves lion or sher, they not only kill inside the jungle but comesout of the jungle in every now and then and start hunting. According to them the entire world is created for them. For the first case if you dont go into the jungle problem solved. In the second case they need to be killed or kept in zoo. Usa is keeping them in abu gharib zoo. West is killing them in iraq, afganistan, syria etc. Got it ?

Haha wow you have a child's mind. Now let me show your brave, educated, and (love this one) Well respected members of society "animals" staying in their "forest" only bugging foreign and domestic "animals"

Guy above is a computer engineer and "well respected member of society" bringing his respects from India.

And there are many more

Unfortunately your jungle animals are going after little boys and girls outside so called jungle. Your country has a lot of scum and you fail to admit it, only thing you can do (and not even good at it) is sling dirt at others.

Had these not been setups, poor underage boys and girls like these would have been raped outside India (In US)...outside your jungle..And of corse undocumented cases always are more than the documented ones. Go back to your lion king fantasies, its the only thing your mind is capable of..

there can be christian zones in islamic countries. that is christians go work freely and return to their nest in christian area(zone).
christians usually are free people and they don't care or even cannot digest rigid laws of islam or the importance of cow in earth.
that is why they think we are oppressed because we follow laws BUT they have no prob in the govt telling them how to raise their child or striking deals with serial killers and drug traffickers...
for eg: pork was served to momin by his mother. see, the christian or atheist mother haven't studied koran or sunnah neither will respect it. so, she is at danger because she don't know momin can get his christian mother's throat done ziba :

Police: Death Threat Prompted By Pork Dinner | The Smoking Gun

I am not sure how reliable that is ....Because how did the son read about Islam and the son not know?

BTW, if a son converted to Islam, he would tell his mom what he is allowed and what he is not allowed PLUS....being in America 1 would not act soo stupidly again am doubting the news...based on stupid claims, unauthentic source and rubbish of a story....

Nothing to do with him being momin or not...coz were he momin (which means practicing Muslim) he would not try to harm his mom...In Islam we have the highest pedestal for moms...After GOD, PROPHET comes the mother ...3x BEFORE THE DAD...

So am not sure which retard wrote this and if that man who tried to harm his mom was a retard....Because no where does it say to do such a thing or does Islam EVEN ALLOW such a thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom