What's new

3 Christian Boys Were Killed by Police Due to Love Affair with Muslim Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gautam they are very well allowed but there is something known as culture or out of habit...

I know a Ali from Iraq and a Salim from Lebanon being a Christian so please do not get all narrow minded...

BTW, in Middle east the Christians call their god ALLAH (as written in the bible) so its prob got more to do with language + culture than religion...
perhaps arab christians call god as allahu just like christians in india refer yahweh(christian god) as eeshwar. Islam and Christianity are world apart. this abrahamic religion propaganda of clubbing these two!:disagree:
a recent survey by the Council for American Islamic Relations reports that as many as 10% of Americans believe Muslims are pagans who worship a moon god or goddess, a belief energetically disseminated by some Christian activists
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah_as_Moon-god

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the post above you...

I don't see why you are responding or trying to reason with these lunatics.

Their country, a well known rape capital of the world, watching the crocodile tears for humanity and attempts to make us all look bad because of actions of a few morons found in every nation in this world hardly hold any validity.

And these people wanted an Indian Mod. The day there is one on PDF, quality is going down the toilet not that its great right now where rape threads on India are not allowed but no problem for anti- Pakistan threads by Indians

the christian boys should not have done that. Only muslims have right to marry a non muslim, if pointed out they will show many verses from religious books so that people will get confused and forget the actual matter. They can eliminate the non-muslims, can eat cows which is a religious symbol of a particular group of non-muslilims and that particular group should not be offended because of killing cows and eating it, because its the religious right of muslims. After all islam is the religion of peace, lets kill the kaafir.

Read the post above you...

free time so did ~ liberal lahore society ,cultural harmony with Christians . still an open denial over acknowledgment of problem of non muslims. anyways your country good luck.

perhaps arab christians call god as allahu just like christians in india refer yahweh(christian god) as eeshwar. Islam and Christianity are world apart. this abrahamic religion propaganda of clubbing these two!:disagree:

Allah as Moon-god - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Err just because some 10% got some email [(yes I was fwd too) about ALLAH being a moon god] they suddenly became as illiterate as possible and refused to do a double...such people belong to the common illiterate community in every world who follow their preachers BLINDLY coz they are too illiterate to do some research to verify...

BTW, why derailing the thread?

Say your condolences and leave UNLESS you have some note worthy thing to add to such craziness?

the christian boys should not have done that. Only muslims have right to marry a non muslim, if pointed out they will show many verses from religious books so that people will get confused and forget the actual matter. They can eliminate the non-muslims, can eat cows which is a religious symbol of a particular group of non-muslilims and that particular group should not be offended because of killing cows and eating it, because its the religious right of muslims. After all islam is the religion of peace, lets kill the kaafir.

Mind you Muslims are NOT THE ONLY people who eat cows...Westerners eat too...Ever heard of steak?

Oh right you are a troller...

free time so did ~ liberal lahore society ,cultural harmony with Christians . still an open denial over acknowledgment of problem of non muslims. anyways your country good luck.
It is just like other people bringing up the rape thing in India...Can I paint out how in denial India is because of a number of cases caused by a few people?

I don't see why you are responding or trying to reason with these lunatics.

Their country, a well known rape capital of the world, watching the crocodile tears for humanity and attempts to make us all look bad because of actions of a few morons found in every nation in this world hardly hold any validity.

And these people wanted an Indian Mod. The day there is one on PDF, quality is going down the toilet not that its great right now where rape threads on India are not allowed but no problem for anti- Pakistan threads by Indians

There is difference here. You mean to say rape = selective terrorism.

The problem with you guys are as follows.
1. Christians persecuted in pakistan
Reply : delhi is rape-capital.
2. Hazaras killed :
Delhi is rape capital
3. Ahmedis graves destroyed:
Reply : delhi is rape capital
4. Hindus are leaving pakistan :
Reply : delhi rape capital

I dont know what to say. And talon, being a woman also supports this. Strange.

Bomb blasted in Lahore yesterday...

How many of you NON MUSLIMS bothered about it?
How many threads were opened or how many tears shed?

Not 1 so why so much extra time for a small number of morons who abuse their connections with the police?

It is just like other people bringing up the rape thing in India...Can I paint out how in denial India is because of a number of cases caused by a few people?
i believe thats a ritual for pakistanis to bring on rapes in pdf ,im astonished that you haven't did it yet . may be an improvement congrats.

2. Hazaras killed :
Delhi is rape capital

Well, lets see,

We try to explain not everyone is like that we have MORE LIBERALS than these small patches of idiots who do such things which become news because our media is open ...

Indian reply: But Pak is terrorist country and suppress minorities

We give you answers to Hazaras killed how post no. 14

err... hazaras when did police/govt officials killed them .
Nothing to do with govt. But yet

Indian reply: But Pak is terrorist country and suppress minorities

drones~ i heard their was a lot of whining over it in your parliament and at UN as well.

reply: Pakistan is a terrorist country and suppress minorities

Anything I missed?

Christians or Hindus harmed by 1 neighborhood out of millions of people in Pakistan and condemned by others BUT ALL INDIANS SEE is:

But Pak is terrorist country and suppress minorities

i believe thats a ritual for pakistanis to bring on rapes in pdf ,im astonished that you haven't did it yet . may be an improvement congrats.

Unlike every Indian being a clone of the other...I am not and I am a girl...so kindly mind yourself I do not talk about such stuff...Never have and never will but some of you enjoy provoking people to show you as you people deny or claim that rape is done by a small group we Pakistanis claim the same that a small group of idiots do something like that like some Indians do against Dalit of India...

killed by the police??:rolleyes: RIP to the innocents..

Err just because some 10% got some email [(yes I was fwd too) about ALLAH being a moon god] they suddenly became as illiterate as possible and refused to do a double...such people belong to the common illiterate community in every world who follow their preachers BLINDLY coz they are too illiterate to do some research to verify...

BTW, why derailing the thread?

Say your condolences and leave UNLESS you have some note worthy thing to add to such craziness?

Mind you Muslims are NOT THE ONLY people who eat cows...Westerners eat too...Ever heard of steak?

Oh right you are a troller...

So from the entire paragraph you got only one point. That is eating cows and west. Problem is i was not talking about west. What i was saying is that in an islamic country or muslim majority country, you can eat cows as ur religious ritual.and minority can not object it and should respect the religious fellings of majority. However if in non-muslim majority country where cow is respected as a religious figure, muslims have evry right to eat it, forgetting the fellings of majority. is not it Talon ji. I mean islam is peace and is secular by core and also believes in equality.

So from the entire paragraph you got only one point. That is eating cows and west. Problem is i was not talking about west. What i was saying is that in an islamic country or muslim majority country, you can eat cows as ur religious ritual.and minority can not object it and should respect the religious fellings of majority. However if in non-muslim majority country where cow is respected as a religious figure, muslims have evry right to eat it, forgetting the fellings of majority. is not it Talon ji. I mean islam is peace and is secular by core and also believes in equality.

Eating cow is not a religious retiual so no idea what you are talking about...

Secularity (adjective form secular,[1] from Latin saecularis meaning "worldly" or "temporal") is the state of being separate from religion, or not being exclusively allied or against any particular religion.

How can a religion (Islam) be secular? Make sense mate!

2. Hazaras killed :
Delhi is rape capital

Actually difference is pretty small.. People like yourself lack the mental capability to understand the bigger picture.

Every country in this age has its problems initiated by a few morons that gets the most highlights in news and image in-front of the world:

Most muslim countries : Terrorism
U.S. : crimes committed by its soldiers, eg abu graib, 16 afghans killed by a drugiee
Saudi : women driving, gps syping issues
India : women beware

etc
etc

I am 100% sure neither you or the indian fanboys here love to hear about the negative view points of india in world, nor do I enjoy being associated with one of the terrorists but these things are out of our control. But you people (I have noticed since I have been on PDF) have a tendency of slinging dirt on every other nation you dont agree with.

In non Muslim countries like Portugal, Greece, Italy even in some towns in UK we can hear the church bells ringing every few hours but god forbid if our Masjid gives Athan even once a day...

Every country has its laws....

Allah as Moon-god - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BTW, in Middle east the Christians call their god ALLAH (as written in the bible) so its prob got more to do with language + culture than religion...

The actual word in Aramaic (language of Jesus) was 'Alah' or 'Alaha', same root as Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom