What's new

28th May 1998 - Pakistan a Nuclear Power

Obviously I am not gonna read this mile long humbug.

Obviously you do not want to learn from real academic material. It is your choice Sir. I can only provide the information, whether you chose to imbibe it or not is your choice. May be others will read it.

Obviously you do not want to learn from real academic material. It is your choice Sir. I can only provide the information, whether you chose to imbibe it or not is your choice. May be others will read it.
Again dodging my question Mr intellectual?
Anyway the mile long illegible humbug you posted is from oil drilling company I guess?
To what depths they go to? 4-6 kilometres?
That's why their surveys are for for that types if depths.
On the other hand how deep a shaft is dug for nuclear testing?
May be 100 or a few hundred meters. So whatever lies 6 kilometre under the mountain has no effect on that or has it?
So why are you being weird and posting tons of nonsense?

Again dodging my question Mr intellectual?
Anyway the mile long illegible humbug you posted is from oil drilling company I guess?
To what depths they go to? 4-6 kilometres?
That's why their surveys are for for that types if depths.
On the other hand how deep a shaft is dug for nuclear testing?
May be 100 or a few hundred meters. So whatever lies 6 kilometre under the mountain has no effect on that or has it?
So why are you being weird and posting tons of nonsense?

If you can comprehend that the release of energy is initially isotropic and then reflected by adjacent strata, both deep and superficial to the detonation, you may be able to appreciate the fact that the tremor and elevation induced by the shockwaves is a complex calculation.

This will be my last post addressed to you on this topic Sir.

Look at us, what happend today: terrorisms, suicide bombing, less funded- education, minorities, Shia/Sunni, corrupt Government, bribes, Talibans, OBL safeguards, poverty, electricity, US intervention, many lists unsolved. :frown:

Pakistan seriously need back on the right tracks !
I totally agree. But along all this see the other side of the picture Pakistan is coming on track. It's slow but steady. :)

If you can comprehend that the release of energy is initially isotropic and then reflected by adjacent strata, both deep and superficial to the detonation, you may be able to appreciate the fact that the tremor and elevation induced by the shockwaves is a complex calculation.

You are thinking too much and unnecessarily confconfusing itself.
A 30kt explosion is too weak to be bounced back up by substrate if rocks in a manner strong enough to effect the shaking of the mountain.
A megaton range explosion will have that sort if effect. That's why substrate deep down were not considered while making the video

You are thinking too much and unnecessarily confconfusing itself.
A 30kt explosion is too weak to be bounced back up by substrate if rocks in a manner strong enough to effect the shaking of the mountain.
A megaton range explosion will have that sort if effect. That's why substrate deep down were not considered while making the video

Congrats to Pakistan and the Pakistani scientists. Hats off..

Back
Top Bottom