What's new

25,000 Indian-origin British doctors to return to India

i think you guys a are so ashamed of calling yourselves pakistanis you even open the restaurants with the tag line "INDIAN RESTAURANT"
and U might know which is the most popular food in UK.

Oh shut up. Nobody wants to call themselves indian you conceited prick.

Haha, stupidity is so rampant in this forum. Most of the members on this forum can't spell and most lack the basic analytical comprehension skills.

Its fascinating how some members on here have computers. :lol:

Last edited:

here you little turd.....
if you are so proud of your pakistani food and stupid bangladeshi food why the heck do you guys open `Indian Restauants`??? go to londin ... the bloody place is mushrooming with pakistanis serving up food which they proudly call , `Indian` , bloody take away`s and all , al Indian food.. why dont they use the word `pakistani` food??? coz they dont want their sheap resaturant adn take away windows to be smashed eh....

^^ Lame, naive, and childish argument. Very few people know what Pakistani food is. OTOH, people tend to know what Indian food is. If they were calling themselves Indians then that would be another story. I have actually never came across Pakistanis calling themselves Indians. That would be disgusting.

here you little turd.....
if you are so proud of your pakistani food and stupid bangladeshi food why the heck do you guys open `Indian Restauants`??? go to londin ... the bloody place is mushrooming with pakistanis serving up food which they proudly call , `Indian` , bloody take away`s and all , al Indian food.. why dont they use the word `pakistani` food??? coz they dont want their sheap resaturant adn take away windows to be smashed eh....

Never heard of such city and also behave its not ur mothers forum...u little twit.
Also go back eat ur vegies...vegie boy

behave its not ur mothers forum

I believe he was replying to this in a tit-for-tat manner:

...u little twit.
Also go back eat ur vegies...vegie boy

Soooooo, is it YOUR Mother's forum?

Never heard of such city

So we're questioning spelling and grammer? Because I can find multiple problems with your two line reply. Here, have a look:

"Never heard of such city and also behave its (it's) not ur (YOUR) mothers (Mother's) forum...u little twit.
Also go back eat ur (YOUR) vegies (Veggies)...vegie (Veggie) boy "

God, if you want to insult someone, at least do it right.
:no::no:

You are a failure at life. :rofl::rofl:

Goodbye.

:wave:

Sir,

I just wanted to thank you for three things:

1. Thank you for correcting my grammer.
2. Thank you also for judging my complete life on the basis of one single post. I'm doing very well for myself. Thanx for your concern.
3. Thank you for so constructively contributing to the thread.

I wonder why you didn't refute any other points that I made in that long post.

Edit:
P.S. It just boils my blood to see educated, senior members of these forums behaving in such an immature manner. Sorry mods if I went off-topic to reply to some of these trolls

Last edited:
:woot: is this true ??

Yes very true Pakistani and Bangladeshi restaurants in Bay area go by Indian Authentic restaurant

This one I usually go into is operated by Pakistanis from Lahore and it's pretty famous also in Bay Area
Shalimar restaurant
Shalimar Restaurant | Based in the Bay Area Specializing in Authentic Indian and Pakistani Food

Again this one is another famous restuarant called "Pakwan" owned by Pakistanis

http://www.pakwanrestaurant.com/

The third one I liked very much is Bangladeshi restaurant named "Tandoor house"

Tandoor House Restaurant - Fremont, CA

there are 100+ such restaurants in Bay area

and Yes their business is 90% dependent on so called "Slumdogs" who have become millionaires working in Silicon Valley.
If slumdogs start returning then these business owners who are so called "Citizens" will have to find some unique way to run their business! Americans eat Indian food coz for taste and not for their diet where as slumdogs who are lazy enough to cook, rely on these restuarants on daily basis:cheers::cheers:

Also as far as I know, even Americans are travelling to India for medical care specially the ones who can't afford medical insurance and hospital bills. Come'on what's the use of a Doctor with degree from John Hopkins when he/she can't save somebody's life just because patient can't afford his treatment expenses! American healthcare is one fraudulent business/ practice! to see a doctor u r being charged $500 for a visit! u can't get a normal fever medicine from pharmacy unless prescribed by a doctor! God bless america and it's patients! Medical healthcare shouldn't only for rich but accessible to masses! that's why I like Canada healthcare system!

Last edited:
Yes very true Pakistani and Bangladeshi restaurants in Bay area go by
and Yes their business is 90% dependent on so called "Slumdogs" who have become millionaires working in Silicon Valley.
If slumdogs start returning then these business owners who are so called "Citizens" will have to find some unique way to run their business! Americans eat Indian food coz for taste and not for their diet where as slumdogs who are lazy enough to cook, rely on these restuarants on daily basis:cheers::cheers:

I dont understand this part.

Are the slumdogs the indians who make the food?

The business owners "citizens" are Pakistanis who make the profit?

Yes very true Pakistani and Bangladeshi restaurants in Bay area go by Indian Authentic restaurant

This one I usually go into is operated by Pakistanis from Lahore and it's pretty famous also in Bay Area
Shalimar restaurant
Shalimar Restaurant | Based in the Bay Area Specializing in Authentic Indian and Pakistani Food

Again this one is another famous restuarant called "Pakwan" owned by Pakistanis

http://www.pakwanrestaurant.com/

The third one I liked very much is Bangladeshi restaurant named "Tandoor house"

Tandoor House Restaurant - Fremont, CA

there are 100+ such restaurants in Bay area

Did you even bother reading the links? One of the types of food they all claim to have is Indian food, which is not the same as saying as saying they're Indian. They also claim to have Pakistani food. I am bolding this because ya'll are acting really thick and making this into something which isn't.

And the only reason they are saying they have Indian food is to attract more variety of customers. I personally know several Pakistani restaurant owners. None whatsoever try to pretend they are indians. Pakistanis do not do that. You thick-headed (put whatever you wanna put here) are using your simplistic mindset to conclude something which isn't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom